a new melee for all

Best answers
ok i thought this up and i think it would be most of all dbz to the max

when u go into adv you should be able to imput buttons to do the attacks while doing the prepunching but when it finshes it goes on to the set attacks like it is but for a really neat twist how about a code confgureation like if melee is selcted you do melee but if u slect a ki move and imput it a certain way u can do muti moves with it along with throwing

example: > ^ > kiball^ ><kick >Throw so u can do melee moves to them but add ki moves to it aswell such as if u imput ki blast down you do a certain move then continue the combo of moves

like throwing could be used in the combo if u stuned em thne u chose which way to throw em or blast em

like you imput blue kick then throw forward then ki beam you would stun em with the kick then throw them back then fire off a ki beam at them this would greatly make it have a dragonrush feel and the opeant can dodge like it is now

dor

Best answers
great idea but its to late for 1.3 no ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this was suggested before, many variations of it too. The only one that got anywhere was by carnage the 1 or carnage something or other. i think, i dunno it was a long time ago. But it was suggested, I don't think it will be in any time soon. But i think in 1.4 if they go that far, they will up the melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom