A new look and feel to the forums

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else love the new outlay and speed boost? I'd say it was about time we had an upgrade. Is anyone's connection actually going slower because of it?

Best answers
It's a little bright for my tastes, but there some cool features like the thumbnails on the pictures. I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me likes, but i miss the old good feeling colors:(. But im always up for some blue:D. Good job, i like it alot.

[dances]

Best answers
Oooo it's soooooooooooooooo much faster, i click and it appears. How aften didn't I had to close internet explorer because i got stuck on the old forum.

Loving it !

PS: Maybe a liiiiiiiiiittle bit to bright

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
We are hoping to have an ESF theme done for the forums prior to the release of 1.2

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
/me likes colors of default theme
and its faster :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the colors are most likely going to change, so its not permanent. it was bright last upgrade the forums had and it was changed, so you wont have to look at this color theme for too long.

i actually like the blue, i hope the next color theme is blue. :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am kind of digging this default theme. I was getting a little bored of the red and grey's. But the speed increase and all the new stuff are great.

I'll have to give Greg a special "present" for all his hard work. :smile:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This looks so much cleaner than that red. It's a bit bright but who cares, much better overall.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Let's change the background to something dark and the text to something bright. That is MUCH eaiser on the eyes.

I love the speed though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's change the background to something dark and the text to something bright. That is MUCH eaiser on the eyes.
What?!
---
I like the colors as they are. Certainly they are a radical change from before, but most definitely a change for the better, even if they are the forum defaults.
And the increased speed is great :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd agree with the statement that we go back to a dark background. It's easier on the eyes but I also think its better as far as signatures go.

-Karrde-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the old colours a bit better, because it was something out of the ordinary. But this is cewl too, especially the speed.

Best answers
For some reason, I always prefer the defaut themes, there nice, crisp, clean, and I dont mind the brightness, it makes it easier to read imo.

Best answers
I'm glad this one loads faster...the old one killed my connection (well not really :p)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was getting tired of the dissapearing text bug. This version is a hell of a lot more stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom