A new Fusion Idea! OMG!11!!1!..heh

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion Idea!
i know there is a very high chance fusion will not enter in ESF but here is my idea:
when wished for the "potora earrings", 2 appear, you and your partner (Goku + Vegeta) get one each, equip the earrings, then when you both equip the earrings, you both get 10 arrows each and one chance to get correct for the perfect fusion!

[NOTE: you will get 10 arrows each, even if you want to fuse into Vegetto!

NOTE: To get gogeta, you will still have to wish for the "potora earrings", once you recieve the potora earrings, you have 3 options
1. Equip (vegetto)
2. Throw
3. Fusion Dance (Gogeta)

GOGETA ONLY
- From 16-20/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into gogeta
(I.E Player 1 = 9/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 7/10 correct - TOTAL = 16/20)
(If you manage to get 20 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying something like "Perfect Fusion!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" Perfectly! if this mode is correct!

GOGETA ONLY
- From 10-15/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into FAT gogeta
(I.E Player 1 = 4/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 6/10 correct - TOTAL = 10/20)
(If you manage to get 10-15 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying "Fat Fusion! Eat you're donuts but TRY HARDER!!11!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" good but the odd mistake while dancing! if this mode is correct!

GOGETA ONLY
- From 5-9/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into SKINNY gogeta
(I.E Player 1 = 3/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 2/10 correct - TOTAL = 5/20)
(If you manage to get 5-9 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying "Skinny Fusion! You better get training! TRY HARDER!!1!!1!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" Very badly! if this mode is correct!

VEGETTO AND GOGETA
- From 1-4/10 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you DO NOT fuse!
(I.E Player 1 = 2/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 2/10 correct - TOTAL = 4/20)
you will get pushed back in you fail to fuse into any form!
(If you manage to get 1-4 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying "No Fusion! A total waste of a wish! TRAIN HARDER!!11!!"
if you do not manage to fuse because you only got 1-4 arrows correct between both you of you, the "Potora earrings" will disappear and can only be brought back by A New Wish!

NOTE: The arrow system is exactly the same for Vegetto and Gogeta!
just Gogeta will suffer more if one or both of the players do not get 16 or higher arrows correct

this takes two ONLINE players todo this!
I.E
grOOvy Goku
+ ----------------------------> FUSION
Majin You Vegeta

you both take turns in controling your fused character, you will get a button which the viewing partner presses to take control (say Letter "J" for example) so when Majin You would like to take control of vegeto/ gogeta, he will push "J" and grOOvy will get a confirmation Box!
grOOvy can either accept or Decline
IF grOOvy accepts, Majin You will take full control while grOOvy starts viewing, IF grOOvy declines, Majin You will continue watching!

If grOOvy declines 5 times to Majin Yous' offer, Majin You will automatically take control.
Then grOOvy (who was the original controller) will recieve a note across his screen saying "The power is too strong for you to continue at this moment!"
(example)

I know what you are thinking, seems like EVM right? wrong! :)

heres my idea, its a shame they probably will not add this into 1.3 heh, but at least i think it is a pretty cool idea and would hopefully like to see it in the further releases! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a descent concept, pressing the arrows and whatnot, but a simple you get 20 you fuse for xx minutes/death, you dont you get fat fusion for xx minutes/death.

The mods are coming, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

-:) I think it would be funny to see a litle gimped fat guy getting owned by everyone.

Best answers
woah nice idea:D musta takn u a while to type lol.. i like it but fushion 50/50 chance of being added in this game cept i dont no how player 1 and player 2 will work if every one is enemys or no one chooses goku or them? also how would u wish for these earings.... if u fuse i think u shuld just transform or somthing plain n simple:?S

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will wish for the earrings via collecting the dragonballs and wishing from there.
after you have chosen the wish, 2 earrings will spawn on the ground.

Maybe the ESF team didnt think it could be done, but now there is a big deal with EVM having fusion, i've tested it, seems a good idea and quite simular to my idea.

The reason i think ESF will change there mind about fusion is because EVM have a fusion code and have proved to allow fusion on the HL 1 engine.
Also, do you think maybe in the near or long future, that ESF would want a mini addon (EVM) to be better than the original mod (ESF) because everyone just wants to fuse?

I have to admit EVM have good ideas, but ESF have created those ideas and thanks to Pcjoe and harSens, they can probably code the extra bit better!

i really hope some members of the ESF team have already noticed this thread because this is a feature i really wouldnt mind seeing, especially if they can polish the final fusion animations, i know Darktooth can do that pretty well :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Krillin said:
woah nice idea:D musta takn u a while to type lol.. i like it but fushion 50/50 chance of being added in this game cept i dont no how player 1 and player 2 will work if every one is enemys or no one chooses goku or them? also how would u wish for these earings.... if u fuse i think u shuld just transform or somthing plain n simple:?S
player 1 and player 2 will work by both being on the same team,

it would abit strange to see a good guy and a bad guy fused because one minute vegetto will be killing goodies then when switched players, vegetto will be killing badies...heh

Note: you can not fuse if these pairs aren't matched during online play:
Goku - Vegeta (can only fuse to Vegetto)
Gohan - Trunks (can only fuse into Gotenks)

Switching
if grOOvy declines 5 times to Majin Yous' offer, Majin You will autmatically take control.

then grOOvy (who was the original controller) will recieve a note across his screen saying "The power is too strong for you to continue at this moment!"
(example)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you do the fusion dance if you got potarra earrings? There's no skill involved in Potarra, you just put on an earring. And you don't need earrings to perform a fusion dance. They're two seperate kinds of fusion.

The fusion dance between Goku and Vegeta produces Gogeta who's movie/gt, and Teen Gohan and Future Trunks never fused. Even if they fused with potarra then it wouldn't make Gotenks, it would be...Troten?

It's also unfair to the evil team, they have no fuseable characters. Vegeta will probably be moved to the Good team when the new evil characters are added in 1.3 (18 and Ginyu), so real good/evil team games would be imbalanced.

Another thing is power, the power boost of fusion has to be significant enough to make it worthwhile, but without making fusion characters so powerful that it ruins the game, I think that's an impossibly thin line.

I think ESF is better off without fusion. In DBZ it was used to level the playing field between superpowered characters like Super Buu and Super Janemba, but ESF is balanced, there is no superpowered characters, so no need for fusion.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've corrected the mistakes from my first post and the confusion i got between vegetto/ gogeta and gotenks, please re-read the first topic post!]

Raven, it depends if you play with "real" good or bad teams.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sound's.. very.. interesting D:

Secksy idea \o/

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd rather just have the characters in as selectable from the start. I personally don't like this idea.

Best answers
cap J said:
I'd rather just have the characters in as selectable from the start. I personally don't like this idea.
I agree. Either have them as selectable characters or no one will use them in a serious match.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not trying to cause arguments, but if fusion was really that bad do you think the EVM community wouldnt be moaning about not switching to ESF 1.3 because it had no fusion?
i have read numberous posts about many people "not going to bother" to download ESF 1.3 because it doesnt have fusion and come to think of it the ESF team can most probably do a better job than EVM because ESF being the original creators, they also understand alot more than EVM does.

maybe after ESF 1.3 has been released, Pcjoe and harSens should get coding away (after a break of course ;)) and let the ESF beta testers give there honest opinion (after testing) about fusion, then if there are so many correct responses, grOOvy should place a poll asking people if they would like fusion as an option.
depending how many correct and negitive responses they get, depends on what is going to happen in the future.

i understand this might take a short while of coding but in my opinion, its well worth the wait! :)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is very unlikely that you'll see fusion in esf ever. The closest perhaps is gotenks as a selectable charater, but even thats pushing it.

Im completely against it, its not needed, and there are other more obvious/needed improvments on the 'things to do' list.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a good way of fusion being implemnted , thou i reckon goten should be in the game to balance out the fusion for gotenks

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The thing about ESF not doing fusion, it's not whether or not it can be done on the Half Life engine, it's just issues of who controls who and what not, would kinda suck if you had to take turns and the person you fused with never dies >_> .

The concept is good, except for taking turns >_<

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand Magus, maybe someone else could use this idea but think of a different way of a controlling system

Best answers
Sry guys its been a while but, I dont think the fusion would work good because you and your partner may want to go 2 different ways LOL. I mean its like you want to go right and he wants to go left...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom