A new Final Fantasy game...

Best answers
...for the Gamecube called Final Fanstasy : Crystal Chronicles. Playstation, eat your heart out :D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sucks. Nintendo is stupid :p it makes me not want to buy a GC. Sony wil llaways rule supreme

Best answers
yea ff:cc will be great :) it isnt like traditional rpgs (turned based), its more of the action rpg like secret of mana. i cant wait.....also check this news out right here...

http://cube.ign.com/articles/372/372587p1.html that is HUGE

news. what could it be? nintendo buying capcom? sega? square? the possibilities are endless. it must be something earth shattering.....these quotes indicate it isnt the release of a game, better online plans, or anything small.....something that causes a WORLDWIDE boom.

the GameCube will also see something of "mega-ton level" (that means like a nuclear explosion, kids) happening at the end of the year.

"The start of a super-big project that will cause a worldwide boom for the GameCube?"

im VERY VERY excited....BTW please, im asking all fanboys that if they dont have anything good to say please dont say it, because chances are everyone else doesnt want to hear it either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i have heard some rumors around it, i dont know why they are changeing from ps2 to gc, well it dont matter, i will be buyying a game cube now then

Best answers
Tepus , The final Fantasy games ( with the roman numbers) will be exclusive to the ps2. But Squaresoft has made another company which will be doing the Final Fantasy games for the GBA and GC.

Best answers
lol i just got back form buying camecube lol i love it.... the only reason i bought it tho is becasue that goku game is going to be fun.... and also x box is going out of business

Best answers
Maybe a nice final fantasy, shame it's made for gamecube. ;/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
lol i just got back form buying camecube lol i love it.... the only reason i bought it tho is becasue that goku game is going to be fun.... and also x box is going out of business
MS is near out ofm oney. How can they be bankrupt?

Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
AHAHHAHAHA who told u M$ Xbox was goin out of business HAHAH Sorry but u are an idiot for thinking or gettin fooled by that LMAO:talk: Xbox Live hasnt even started yet.

And M$ just bought Rare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it shows that they are not doing to well if they have had to buy alot of the compainys, but im still gonna get one anyways

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
it shows that they are not doing to well if they have had to buy alot of the compainys, but im still gonna get one anyways
And just hwo does it show there not doing to well;/

Best answers
I just took a look at their stock and From Nov - Sep It just keeps droping. I think thats bad.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom