A new couple of suggestions

Best answers
I have some suggestions for the new wersion of ESF :) I write them in points...

1. Another tranformations... really good idea but the second and third transformation sholud be more and more though. Egzample this on Vegeta...
SSj - powerlevel 2 000 000
USSj (if will be added) - powerlevel 5 000 000 (when We are on the perfect transform for SSj) and the speed will be slower than SSj but faster than Sj
SSj2 - powerlevel at 7 000 000 (and maybe We be able to first transform when life points will be close to zero (in DBZ is was not so simple, right?), another one will be normal)
SSj3 - powerlevel at 10 000 000 ... but this tranformatnion shuold have a some sort of timer.. like this: We have powerlevel at 10 000 000 and is slowly go down to 7 000 000 (and We can't charge power) (like in DBZ Goku can't be at SSj3 too long)
2. Why We can't be hurt from another person when We are under melee attack?? (when We are tourning around by first attacer, another can't hurt us) This is only My imagination, or this is true??
3. Option in server creation menu that give ability to change a powerlevel of characters on map (like a % scale. 100 % is normal... and the counter will have two options... Down powerlevel to 1% and power up to 500% or even bigger)
4. New or upgrated attacs on higher powerlevels... For example Vegita should have a upgrated 2 option in his "weaponary", He sould generate more powerballs with the same use of energy (on SSJ or future SSj2 :] )... And maybe Frieza shoul generate 2 shields on the same time? Think about this :)

I install ESF yesterday... so if I "Discover the America" (like is said in Poland) don't blame My (to much)

P.s. sorry for my Eanglish... :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. please read the stickies and everything there will be new transformations in the next version

2. because poeple would abuse the fact that your not able to move so they made like a shield on it

3.vegetas renzoku is being redone which is his second attack

basically this whole thread was spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. All the transformations are being added in 1.3 (except possibly the USSJ's). It's your first post, so you should read the <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">the sticky.</a>

If you need a good Polish-English/English-Polish translator it can be found <a href="http://www.poltran.com/">here.</a> Although your english is pretty good :yes:

2. Yeah, DaRkOwNz said it, you're stationary (unmoving) for too long, and the glowing bubble makes you a very obvious target.

3. Again, covered in <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">the sticky.</a> You will always have to work for PL.

4. Renzoku is fixed for 1.3, it'll fly straight. The higher the PL, the more damage it does, the longer you charge it for, the more shots it'll fire (unless they make it work like Piccolo's scattershot, infinite shots, no charge) I think Frieza will have 2 discs (one in each hand) for his Kienzan's secondary fire in a later trans in a later version.

Welcome to the forums / Powitanie do forów. :)

Best answers
Ok, thanks for the tips... by the sticky I yust deleted another 20 questions :D

But there left one more question.

Do We have some sort of defense meter? And it it grows witch Aur Ki level? Hmmm... you know... some sort natural defense that "naturally" neutralize weakest attacs like character on SSj can't be simply terminated by character on Sj (normal level)... And maybe good idea will be some sort of defens attack... we use Ki energy to power up our defens... (like C17 generate shield around his self)

And thanks for the greetings (Dziekuje za powitanie :) )

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Raptor_ said:
Ok, thanks for the tips... by the sticky I yust deleted another 20 questions :D

But there left one more question.

Do We have some sort of defense meter? And it it grows witch Aur Ki level? Hmmm... you know... some sort natural defense that "naturally" neutralize weakest attacs like character on SSj can't be simply terminated by character on Sj (normal level)... And maybe good idea will be some sort of defens attack... we use Ki energy to power up our defens... (like C17 generate shield around his self)

And thanks for the greetings (Dziekuje za powitanie :) )
Althought there is no "Defense Meter", as your Power Level goes up, you automatically take <u>less</u> damage from people with a lower Power Level than you, and deal <u>mor</u>e damage to people with a lower Power Level than you.

Best answers
"3. Option in server creation menu that give ability to change a powerlevel of characters on map (like a % scale. 100 % is normal... and the counter will have two options... Down powerlevel to 1% and power up to 500% or even bigger) "

Ok, I must go back to this point... You say that We must "earn" our powerlevel... but think... how many frags We mast have to transform in SSJ? 20? 30? 40? And how many will be indispensable for SSj2 or SSj3?? 100? 200? How many people will play so long to advance for higher level... and what limit of frags must be on serwer to give players cabability to transform for the higher level?? (look at time... to kill some many times we must play about 1-2 hours on ONE map!!) What solution do You have for this problem??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I must go back to this point... You say that We must "earn" our powerlevel... but think... how many frags We mast have to transform in SSJ? 20? 30? 40? And how many will be indispensable for SSj2 or SSj3?? 100? 200?
Typically, Vegeta will need about 14 frags to transform, but the team has said that in 1.3 you'll gain PL faster so SSJ might be about 8, SSJ2 may be about 20.

(look at time... to kill some many times we must play about 1-2 hours on ONE map!!) What solution do You have for this problem??
This: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48748

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually can't remember where it was but Ravendust is 100% correct. The team are adjusting power levels so it won't take 2-3 hours to reach ssj3. (not direct quote but it was similar.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom