a new character....

Best answers
i think the evil team is outnumbered and i heard a rumor about ESF 1.3 having Ginyu..... i think Ginyu SUCKS!!!!!!!

so i was thinking about Garlic Jr. for example he starts out with his standard form and the when he tranforms, he ascends to that all muscled form, but, just like in the DBZ series, his speed is lowered, but his PL will be much higher than the other characters........

so, what do you think?

Best answers
hmmm.....nah he doesnt have attacks
i think the people prefer Tien or #16,17,18

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien would be for Good, i like androids, but what attacks do u think of giving Garlic Jr, be sure to post those too, more lik this

Garlic Junior
-----------
Starting PL: 800,000
Transforming PL: 2,900,000
Speed: 216

Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack 3
blah blah blah

Transformed Garlic Jr.
--------------------
Speed: 190

attack 1
attack 2
attack 3
blah blah blah

more like that

Best answers
hmm..... i was just giving an idea, but for an atack how about a paralyzing atack? or a energyball storm? rebember the atack he used against Kami in the first DBZ video? that could be one of them.....

Best answers
not gonna happend... no movie moves....

id rather see Dabura ,Tien or even #18 then Garlic

Best answers
DAbura is a very good choice too (i hate garlic, but it was the only guy i could remember off...)

Best answers
NO NO NO NO!!! i prefer JANENBA!! i mean his first for im soooo cute and his second form has sword so they would be even with trunks but we all know that janenbas first for is HUGE!! but lets make his as small as buu!! so no props

Best answers
realy its too bad that no movies because broly culd be gr8...
he have 3 transformations and a nice choice of attacks so he culd be gr8...but what can i say

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly would never be great. Even if the team put him in you couldn't possibly balance him and keep him anywhere near what he was on the show. On the show he was bigger than everyone else, he never got hurt, it took three characters with kamehamehas to kill him or 4 super saiyans and Piccolo/Krillin giving Goku their energy just to punch him in the stomach. He's a poorly designed character and he only has one attack, which is the green energy blasts. No movie characters because they're unbalanced and don't fit the rest of the show.

Debura is the one evil character that I think makes the most sense of any of them. #18 could be thrown onto evil along with somebody else like Debura and you could throw Tien or w/e other character you come up with for good. Debura would give the evil side a sword to play with and an interesting demon character to play around with.

Best answers
yes, Dabura could use a sword to rivalise Trunk's sword...

Best answers
Umm, how does Ginyu suck.
I always hear all these people complaining about how Ginyu sucks and he only has the one attack, Body Change.
He also happens to have Milky Cannon(a large purple projectile blast that explodes upon impact) and rapid fire ki balls that are red on the inside with a yellow outer layer.
All this aside, let's take Garlic Junior. A can't even name one good unique energy attack of his.
Trust me, Ginyu makes for much better gameplay than Garlic Junior does.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garlic junior has one signature attack. The belly blast, and i'm sure the deathzone could somehow be used as an attack.

Best answers
but besides garlic jr. and ginyu what other char? i was thinking of Radditz or Nappa... they don't go ssj, however they are very good choices... i vote for Radditz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom