A new Cell move

Best answers
You think he should absorb people? I mean Buu eats them. WHy not Cell absorb them when they're weak enough and gain like a PL upgrade or restore health or something. ???

Best answers
Um...i don't recall Cell ever doing that in the series and, as far as i know, this mod is based solely around the series and is trying to remain as true as it can.

Best answers
Cell absorbed an untold number of people after his fight with Piccolo. Cell did gain power from the absorbed people because when he came back to absorb the androids Piccolo was unable to put up much of a fight even though only a few days ago he was beating Cell’s ass.

Best answers
Oh yeah. I was only thinking of Perfect Cell, i had completely forgotten about his other forms. My bad ;p

Just goes to show what can happen at :: looks at clock :: 5:20am?!! Woah, i never thought it was this late...hasn't felt like it. I'd best be off to bed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he should something along those lines, or a bigger modifier for transforming into perfect Cell than the saiyans get for becoming SSJ2. Cell is just a weaker character than he should be.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thsi was made up long ago

and i said cell can wrap his tall around you and suck your pl out through your arm........:S

Best answers
Cell is good character he has gallic gun beam cannon and kamehame thing so his is Real goody;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
it hink since trunks gets a sword, why not in beta 2 let cell use his tail and gradually drain hp?(FM's idea)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it works out like that, he shouldn't get much PL from it. He absorbs their mass, not really their energy. He'd get as much PL from sucking up goku as he would from hercule. The exception is the androids, since he swallows them whole and is programmed to use them etc etc.

Best answers
Doesn't he get some kind of energy from those people he absorbed? That's how he was able to overpower the androids and Piccolo, or so I thought. If I'm wrong, how did he get stronger from "eating" all those people if it only gives him mass? I agree that he shouldn't get an overwhelming amount (like Buu gets with his donut), I'm just curious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said he shouldn't get *much*. He got all that PL cause he absorbed a couple cities. He absorbed their mass, which gave him energy. But it's just mass, and the mass of a normal guy is worth just as much as that of a Z fighter. He takes the mass, digests it, and gets power from that. He isn't stealing the "energy" and taking it from the mass etc. Not way buu stole energy from people he absorbed in his pinkness.

Best answers
I always figured he got some weird spirit energy or something from them. (All those cool screaming ghosts when he powers up). Doh. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... he absorbed something more than their mass. He absorbed their ki / souls too. The purple screaming aura is the perfect example of that. That isn't a technique, that is a bunch of screaming people in there. If he just absorbed their mass he would weigh hundreds of tons. He did absorb entire towns after all... either way, were it implamented it'd be nice if it wrapped around his opponent and started a block struggle, so that you had to break away or he would drain you to death.

Best answers
Hmmmm
I think it would be really hard to make a tail come from cells back and wrap around someone and get them in the arm.

Maybe if it jsut went right at them but they did the block stugle sequence but they dont get pushed back. Instead of getting pushed back they have to get to the lower part of the struggle bar then they can be absorved. If they win they give cell a good punch or tear off his tail or somehting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom