A new buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
could someone plz work on a good buu because the only one that is out for 1.2 sux major ass. It has so many glitches. It cant throw people right and it cant transform right. It looks like hell and has no detail. It would be so nice if someone were to make a super buu with mystic gohans clothes.

Best answers
Hum.... well i would suggest the stickys (request thread)

Best answers
Stop spamming in this forum ChronoX! Use the stickies or go to Newbie Central Not here in the model's section! Jeez, I think the mods are getting tired of closing you're retared threads.
And another thing the buu isn't major suck ass, its great! They put alot of hard work into it. So you should learn to respect that. :\
And if you think it has no detail, then why don't you try to make one!
It does throw right and transform right, your comp just sucks thats all :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woa woa, watch the flaming... ur right he should learn to model if hes not happy with everyone elses work, but still, think of how to win friends and influence people man!

oh, and teh stickies answer to all who seek teh kn0wl3dg3

Best answers
btw u morron i wasnt talking about the default buu im talking about the only new buu skin that is out for 1.2. And u dont have to go flaming me off it was only a suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggestion > goes to > FINAL REQUEST THREAD

You request there for a new BUU model you do it there, you don't star a new thread for it! ^_^

Best answers
that crappy model would happen to be my model. The throwing was already fixed, but I never uploaded it to ESF-world. It's not a skin either, it's a model, I never did the transforming animation either, so it's using the default animation for the evil buu model. The arm I fixed today, but I don't think it's important enough to make people re-dl yet.

Best if you just replace the evilbuu with superbuu, because I used the evilbuu skel for the model.

http://esf-ta.com/superbuu.zip if you want the throwing problem fixed, otherwise, just transform to evilbuu, and the throwing will work perfectly.

*even with the fixed throwing, the dude your throwing won't spin around you so just use it as an evilbuu replacement if the animations bother you that much*

Bolteh2

B
cronox, read the stickies
and have a warning for flaming

reverse have a nice warning for flaming, spamming and acting like a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom