A new attack for Cell

Best answers
Tri Beam...

Although not used by any other character in the game... it is an origonal attack for Cell untill ofcourse Tien is impliments (if ever)

The reason of this was i was messing around with cell the other day... and i was thinking cell dosnt really have an origonal attack in the show but he could have a move that isnt in it yet...

so i sugests Tri Beam for cell...

so what do you lot think...

Best answers
well...i like it...but the problem with cell is that you can practically fit any attack on him since he's got all them cells :p

Best answers
sure give him tribeam but only after tien is implimented. cell cant have any uniqe attacks, since hes not uniqe. he should have every attack that every other character has.

Best answers
Only if Tien is not going to be in esf, then it would be a good attack which he could have. How the tribeam would be implemented for attack im not sure..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think eventually Tien will be in the game, I hope they avoid Yamcha though (he is just pathetic). The argument with who is the strongest human is always between Krillen and Tien, so it would just fuel the fire and the fan base if he was implemented.

on Cell getting the tri-beam.... doesn't he have enough moves already?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell is Cell. He can never have enough moves. Just keep his HP relatively low and his Power Level a little below everybody else's and give him all the attacks he wants. He was a tactical character on the show and his feature was having a piece of every character in his DNA (and for no apparent reason having their techniques too).

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Cell is Cell. He can never have enough moves. Just keep his HP relatively low and his Power Level a little below everybody else's and give him all the attacks he wants. He was a tactical character on the show and his feature was having a piece of every character in his DNA (and for no apparent reason having their techniques too).
Hmm that sounds fair, but i can't think of anymore attacks cell would have that he used...but he didn't have ssj knowlage so i don't think he would know vegeta's big bang or final flash.
You need to be pure of heart for the spirit bomb.
i still personally think he should have his Tail Attack that would give him more pl. That's what stops cell being good. Pl gain.

Special Beam Cannon
Galit Gun
Kamehameha
Solar Flare
Frieza Disk
Tribeam cannon (can't think of anymore)

Best answers
when they finally get around to doing more trans's cell while perfect should be able to make cell jrs. makes 2 if fully charged can have 3 out at once and they all have 1/4 cells current power (they attack enemies randomly)

Best answers
cell does have a unique atackS yes ATACKS! so he has more then 1!

first of all..hes tail... he can "eat" people with it and get stronger... then he has his "cell jrs" but it aint realy a unique atack of him.. coz its a sort of double team.. tought out bye Tien but still.. its different then their double team.. so if you look closly to it.. its a unique atack of him...

and then you got cells self destruct... thats his unique atack also..

so atleast he has 2 unique atacks...'

and if the "cell jrs" count as a unique atack also he has 3 unique atacks ( dunno if cell jrs count becaus its similar to the "double team" )

Best answers
ok tien used tribeam first...

second cell has enough attacks... i just think if we give him tribeam we should scrap freeza disk...

third... self destruct isnt a unique attacks... anyone in the show could self destruct if they wanted to... chasou did it... vegeta did it... anyone can. All it is is building up your energy past the point you can take and releasing all of it at once then bam... instant nuke...

cell juniors wouldnt work because people would spam it to hell... and it would be too hard to do imo.

the tail attack i like tho... but you know if cell gets it buu has to get something like that if we are staying as true as possible to the show... so i dont think it would be a good idea...

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The argument with who is the strongest human is always between Krillen and Tien
Why do people insist on thinking that Tien is human? The man has a third eye..

And I personally think Cell should just have every attack in the game (save Buu's). Simply finding the attacks you want would be a challenge that would balance him.

Best answers
I Say no , because he never used it in the show (as far asi can remember) plus cell would be to powerfull

Best answers
tien is human man... if you know about ki you would know there is a third eye technique that allows you to see flowing ki... they just dramatized that

Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
I Say no , because he never used it in the show (as far asi can remember) plus cell would be to powerfull
Go read sonics post.

I definetly like this idea being a tien freak. If you cant have tien, we can at least use his fav attack. And im sure the team wouldnt make the move over powered.

Best answers
If your going to go for a tien move go for Split form And the split forms can be bots at your same lvl thats would be cool

Best answers
Ssj_Majin_Buu said:
If your going to go for a tien move go for Split form And the split forms can be bots at your same lvl thats would be cool
cool idea.. but i don't agree on the same PL: i think you should be able to make 2 coppies , and you should they PL is split in 3

so yes they have the same PL like you.. except your PL is lowerd also..

so you PL gets lowed by 2/3 % ( if you make 2 coppies ) and every coppie gets 1/2 from that 2/3 pl you needed to do away for the coppies

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tetsudah said:
ok tien used tribeam first...

second cell has enough attacks... i just think if we give him tribeam we should scrap freeza disk...

third... self destruct isnt a unique attacks... anyone in the show could self destruct if they wanted to... chasou did it... vegeta did it... anyone can. All it is is building up your energy past the point you can take and releasing all of it at once then bam... instant nuke...

cell juniors wouldnt work because people would spam it to hell... and it would be too hard to do imo.

the tail attack i like tho... but you know if cell gets it buu has to get something like that if we are staying as true as possible to the show... so i dont think it would be a good idea...
Not only would they be spammed, it's the lag these cell junior models would cause.

Best answers
It still wouldnt work. And definetly not with the new melee sys. I Dont play online to fight against crappy bots, i fight online to fight against people. I def would not enjoy having my duel with a person interuppted by some stupid bot trying to engage me in a melee duel.

Best answers
i really like that idea... not making it like the SGK attack tho... thats not a good idea...

d00d thats the point of the attack... to annoy you... :laff:

i mean it would kinda defeat the purpose if they came out at you and shot flowers at you that did no damage to you...funny... but pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom