A lil' help for the newbs out there..

Best answers
I found something through Google.. its a lil thing that can help you with the most basic advanced melee punch combo... Here
if you're smart enough to understand it you can find it usefull..... if you have trouble understanding it PM me , I'll help you because the things the link explains
are not eligible to be discussed in these forums... I hope I am not in violation of AUP...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm not mistaken that is considered hacking/cheating. Because if the player doesn't do the work, and won't learn on their own, it's cheating.

Just let them figure it out. That link also gives off the combo keys for a combo, which, stated by hibiki, is against the rules to do.

Best answers
I didn't make that thread... and its a link I found... I was in no way involved and did not post what is considered wrong , which you explained , here... again I'll say it.. I found this.. and I do not intentionally mean for this to be an advertisement...and I'm aware that it is against the rules to post in these forums and give away the combos , that's why I posted the link... is that wrong? ( not a rhetorical question.. )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said you made that. I said that what that link leads to is wrong. Like it matters anyway that think didn't work.

But then again it is against the rules yes, because the link leads to it, doesn't matter its the same as posting it right ON the forums. Not only that funny you found this, and his name is Gods Sh0t. While he just started posting in 2004, and pertains to esf.

Am i accusing you? No, i'm saying its a huge coincidence. Not only that but if that thing were to work, yes it's considered cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom