a good vegeta and a evil vegeta

Best answers
In the game with team mode on you will have 2 vegeta's 1 good and 1 evil. The vegeta on the good side would have pl of 700,000. But the vegeta on the evil side would be majin vegeta with a pl of 800,000 with majin vegeta you will have more attacks like from budokai 2. Majin vegeta would have black hair first when you TF you will have ssj hair and with ssj2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So why would anyone play good vegeta?

Best answers
I think that would unbalance the game. And the vegeta players would scrap for the evil team..

Best answers
I really dislike (not hate) that idea just because of what Vanji and Sonic said. Maybe if you gave good vegeta some more attacks or something to compensate for the evil one it MIGHT work. But I still think it would be bad.

Best answers
one example i can think of off the top of my head would be
Evil Vegeta - Weaker, uncontrolable Final Flash (like in the Goku vs. Majin Vegeta fight
Good Vegeta - Much stronger, controlable Final Flash (Vegeta vs. Cell)

Edit: My brain is kinda working again :shocked: here's some changes that i can think of:

Evil Vegeta (Saiyan Saga/Cell saga Armor) - BB should be a beam, Final Flash should be uncontrolable and weaker than the 'Good Vegeta'

Good Vegeta (Buu Saga Outfit) - Generic Beam should have a rapid fire (e.g. the same rate of fire as if any other char was holding down 2ndry fire with the Ki Blast attack)

Best answers
A way to do this without unbalancing the game - forget the powerlevels, just change the skin.

Best answers
KelesK said:
Evil Vegeta (Saiyan Saga/Cell saga Armor) - BB should be a beam, Final Flash should be uncontrolable and weaker than the 'Good Vegeta'

Good Vegeta (Buu Saga Outfit) - Generic Beam should have a rapid fire (e.g. the same rate of fire as if any other char was holding down 2ndry fire with the Ki Blast attack)
Good ideas. Now this whole idea has potential.

Best answers
some good ideas... could make for some good gamin

i give this idea my aproval and: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

good sugestion m8 :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Good ideas. Now this whole idea has potential.
are u crazy?

KelesK said:
that is by far the most unbalanced idea ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't agree because other characters have rapid ki blasts, but I don't think you need evil vegeta. Sooner or later (later) the game will probably have majin vegeta as a transformation.

Best answers
ok my bad the good and evil is good but the good vegeta and majin vegeta it was a idea

Best answers
Orbit said:
I don't agree because other characters have rapid ki blasts, but I don't think you need evil vegeta. Sooner or later (later) the game will probably have majin vegeta as a transformation.
True Majin Vegeta will prolly come later, but I'm being constructive to the idea set out :laff:

Hibiki said:
that is by far the most unbalanced idea ever
well, not really, i never said they were fully charged generic beams, we all know that powered up to the point of just being able to use it the beam is basically weak as anything, plus put together with the ki cost (which i never said anything about how much ki it would drain per shot), continuous whoring would be pointless, its just to weaken, off balance (best word i could think of), or finish off your opponent.

still think its unbalanced?

Best answers
i say make 2 vegeta models 1 for good team and 1 for evil

on the good team he will be wearing the clothes he wore when he thought Kid Buu

on the Evil team he will be wearing his famous Sayain armour...

problem solved :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom