a good idea

Best answers
i think that it would be a good idea to delete some of the threads as they get older because there are so many and like people can hardly find anything, so maybe when they have been up for like over 6 months than they should be deleted

Best answers
well even if they do they should do it in less amounts of time because there are 94 pages of threads just for suggestions and i bet have of them are closed like what awaste if space

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thread becomes deleted ... not even the first one ...
it's called logging ... even the flame and *** threads are still there
the forum has it's own server
if you browse the browse the forum, you won't see all threads ... just if you use search

I think it's good the way it is

Best answers
i just a warning for posting on a thread that was a year old that should not have been there unless u search for it but it was

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is why u dont post on hella old topics

Best answers
goku_2022 said:
i just a warning for posting on a thread that was a year old that should not have been there unless u search for it but it was
Just look at the date of the last post for threads you are viewing, and you won't have a problem.
P.S. It was 2 years old.:p

Best answers
if they delete threads than old threads which are still answering questions for people will be deleted and then people will start posting around asking the same question etc which has allready been aswered in the old threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom