a funny Vegeta thing

Best answers
when i was doing some shopping i went to where thay have beef stock and stuff and there was a gormay beef stock called Vegeta i dont know if it was made in china or japan its just quite funny and stange and i wonder if the name Vegeta came from that hmm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most anime characters/manga character names usally come from Legends, famous person, popular place, weather, and even food. That what I read in a particular anime magazine. Vegeta, the food is acually good. XD

Best answers
did thay make eny thing else called Vegeta? other than in a cartoon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm...thats strange since vegeta is supposed to mean vegetable or something... kakkarot = carrot, etc...

Best answers
see a beef stock called Vegeta thats not all strange as u know Vegeta is a saiyan and thay eat heaps so maybe this tells us something still its a mystry oh well

Best answers
perhaps its just the funny name game that is played with all of the names in DBZ

I saw it once on a website, but all of the names are related to food, or at least most of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah i love eating vegeta's meat :rolleyes:

KyoKusanagi

K
Vegeta is probably the best vegetable based stock out there and its been around for a while though i don't think the two are related in any way.

Gohan = Rice (in japanese)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha!! Nice find, the mystery is solved :D

Oh yeah, Ginyu = Milk if you were ever wondering about the basis of his 'Milky Cannon' attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks, Bra, Briefs, there's definatley a pattern.

And that flash was excellent, Gokuuuuuu!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. Theres some Russian food named Vegeta as well.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Haha!! Nice find, the mystery is solved :D

Oh yeah, Ginyu = Milk if you were ever wondering about the basis of his 'Milky Cannon' attack.
Actually it's gyuunyuu, but it's probably a bastardization of that. Yeah, for those who can see it, the kanji are 牛乳 = ぎゅうにゅう = gyuunyuu = milk

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom