a fun idea

Best answers
Just a fun idea i was thinking about. I know it would be impossible to play under these conditions, but in the near future, it might be possible.

anyways here's my idea: When you start up esf and join a server, you should be allowed to pick between humans or z fighters and baddies. When you pick human, you get to be like 25 people or something, 1 of them = 4 health. To control them, is the same thing, to walk is press w and all that stuff, to attack, you aim at a guy, and you left click, and your characters start to mob the guy. lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Whats the point? No one is gonna be humans. Everyones is just gonna be Z-Fighters and just slaughter the humans...

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Whats the point? No one is gonna be humans. Everyones is just gonna be Z-Fighters and just slaughter the humans...
And then the player who playes with humans press [enter]
"whos your daddy" [enter] *cheat enabled* what tha funk....
And then off with the Z fighters and Evil guyz:devil::devil::devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deffinitly not gonna happen having 20+ models per 1 character is insane the ammount of strain it would cause would be crazy

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, couldn't the Z fighters just fly, or throw a ki blast to kill all of the humans in one shot? If you were going to allow humans at some point in the future I'd advise something more like a sniper class, or a heavy gunner (like one of frieza's gunmen with a bigger gun) who would have to play stealthy and fire guns at the fighters, or possibly use grenades. Even still you'd have an insane disadvantage, but that would be more fun than having to run up to a Z fighter and mob him.

Best answers
and for the radar, the humans shouldn't show up on the radars, having no ki and all.
so they could have a little more advantage over all.

Best answers
well for humans I was suggesting the characters in dbz we know that can fly, or give them all jetpacks lol. Sorta like Mr. saitan has a jetpack in budokai. And the humans instead of having ki power, they use weapons of mass destruction lol, and for transformation, jets come into help.
If your a Z fighter or a baddy, and your getting mobbed. There could be cool animations of you getting dragged down, but once you press block, it's sorta like a power struggle starts, and after 10 seconds passes, if you win you sorta shoot out like how neo does it in matrix reloaded when he's getting mobbed by the agent smith. If you lose you'll probably get mobbed to death, unless someone saves you. lol

When i said near future, I meant for the near future of technology. Eventually computers will be powerful enough to load all those models at once.

Best answers
LOL!!! Fun idea kinda hard to pull off though (and the lag would be hell) bt fun anyway, but you HAVE to put Hercule (mr. Satan) as the leader of the mob (with screaming animations and all) and if you actually kill someone Hercule will be invinvible for a while laughing at your dead enemy, and insted of gaining PL you earn better weapons.
I kinda ot carried away but what the hell it would make up for some pretty long laughs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
well for humans I was suggesting the characters in dbz we know that can fly, or give them all jetpacks lol. Sorta like Mr. saitan has a jetpack in budokai. And the humans instead of having ki power, they use weapons of mass destruction lol, and for transformation, jets come into help.
If your a Z fighter or a baddy, and your getting mobbed. There could be cool animations of you getting dragged down, but once you press block, it's sorta like a power struggle starts, and after 10 seconds passes, if you win you sorta shoot out like how neo does it in matrix reloaded when he's getting mobbed by the agent smith. If you lose you'll probably get mobbed to death, unless someone saves you. lol
half life just is not suted to make models an animations do such things would take too much effort to make ti work and then it wouldnt look good at all

so no just isnt possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom