A final Farewell to Gohan Derrenus: Akira Toriyama

Best answers
As many of you already know he was the creator of DBZ.
Sadly he died last night in a car crash...
Please feel free to say a few words to honor him. (do not say mindless babble)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alas poor toriyama i knew ye well...

well not really....

-Kain

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Im absolutely shattered to hear this news, I send my condolences to anyone who knew the man, and Primarily, his family. I hope Funi and all other affiliated companies respect the great work this man was responsible for, and leave Dragonball, and Z well alone, any attempts to emulate GT or remake anything from this point shows nothing but total disrespect for all that the talented man has done with his work...

May his soul rest in peace

Alternatively tho, if he's still alive, then the dirtbag spreading these rumours needs a knee to the nads

:cry:

Best answers
... should write a poem for him!
That he gets the whole honor and respect he deserves!

I feel with his family and want to show my sympathy for them!

So i ve made a few minutes of silence for him and his family...

R.I.P. Akira Toriyama!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh guys sorry to break the spirit in this thread but i found this news post on a site =\

Akira Toriyama....dead......or not???
• The rumor about Akira Toriyama dying recently is totally fake, some people say hes been dead for a few months/years now but I'm not totally sure, I will check up on this and keep you informed but I do know that this was a fake and stupid rumor made-up by some low class person who doesn't have anything better to do then make up some silly rumors....

Source: Otaku Legacy

btw I dont mean to be harsh or anything with that
If he really is dead I'm truly sorry for all those that loved him and cared for him and send my condolences

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think hes not dead, i think hes just trying to get out of makeing a better dragon ball series, but if he is dead...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Retired
Best answers
Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we're born.

may you rest in piece..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we're born.

well, isent Judge the happy fellow :rolleyes:

Best answers
Toriyama is not dead, although he was badly injured in a car accident. It was a rumor that he died, it was fake. The accident that occured was about 6 or 7 years ago, after DBZ stopped.

Best answers
ya that doesn't make sense the News would have said somthing about his death. They did it for Dave Tomas, and the KFC guy

I dont think he's dead

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think they would anounce on the news that he died.. i mean other than dbz he did nothing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
other then dbz he did nothing?!?!?!?!?!?!? he did LOADS of anime and manga, he is the most famus cartoonist in japan and chinea, he would be on the news all right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean over here in the usa...

i know he did lots more than just dbz.. :p

what do u think i am stupid??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happend to no mindless babble

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Grow up a little, guys.

Despite the fact that it may just be rumored...what if he is dead? What if the man that created one of the largest and world-renowned anime and manga series was dead?
Just show a little respect, guys...

Personally..I'm betting that it's just an old rumor that he stumbled upon...but you NEVER know. A man with a terrific imagination could be dead right now, and you guys are laughing it up.

Without him, you wouldn't have the dragonball manga. Without him, you wouldn't have DBZ, a show that I'm betting at least 60% of you watch regularly. Without him..we wouldn't have this mod, because none of this would exist.

Dead or not, he deserves more gratitude than he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom