A few questions....

Best answers
Since I have numerous questions to ask, I decided that it would be better to post it all in one big thread, rather than one question per thread, because that would be like spamming!! o_o

Anyways....

Why does this game lack servers, and number of people playing it?

I really don't get it... Is it because this game is unpopular or is it because people just dislike it? I from my opinion, as a huge DBZ fan find this as the best DBZ game I have ever played.... And you know what pisses me off too? When I log on to steam, there’s always about 15 servers on, AND AT LEAST 3-4 ARE FILLED WITH ONLY BOTS!!! :( .... Is there any way we can fix this? I really enjoy games with a lot of servers, like Counter-Strike... Maybe advertising, etc, etc ... :laff:
Anyways....

Recent problems....

Ok, well I have been playing ESF since 1.1, and I've been loving it... Recently, I reformatted my computer because of major problems with the system... Any who, I re-installed steam&ESF and the game seemed to freeze 2-4 times every 20 minutes! And its not a laggy server... Im the one that's always freezing, while the other people in the server are perfectly fine... This cannot be my internet because before I reformatted my computer, ESF would run perfectly, with no freezing problems. BTW, I use Cogeco Cable, 100 megabits per seconds... And you know what’s even weirder? I play Counter-Strike regularly and I don’t experience this problem!! ONLY WITH ESF!! :cry:

But it gets weirder.... Yesterday, I decided to train with a bunch of bots.... I chose Krillin, and fully charged a kamehameha and fired it at a bot... the moment it was released, the game crashed.... I thought it was because I had to many programs on, so I turned em all of, and restarted my computer... Well I tried it again, and the same thing happened!! KEEP IN MIND THIS HAPPENED ONLY YESTERDAY!! WTF!!! After getting really pissed, I just decided to quit, and play some Budokai.... Anyway, its 2:00 A.M in the morning, and I decide to try ESF again, and VOILA! IT works! I chose krillin again and the beams started to work perfectly!! Can someone please tell me these weird problems??

Does it have to do with the following:

- I have models for the following: Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta(Brolly), and Cell....
- I have sprites for a bunch of characters
- I changed a bunch of Vegeta's sounds to Brolly's sounds [Taunts]

Bah... that's all... I don’t think that the Sound, Sprites, and Models have anything to do with the crashing that occurred last night, because if it did, then why is it working again? Keep in mind that i did not fix anything after the game kept crashing last night.... so wtf? :p

And what about the internet connection? Why do I lag on ESF but not on other games? The Lag is so annoying to the point that I want to uninstall ESF.... but i love this game ;/

Like I stated before about the internet connection, my internet is excellent, 100 megs per second, and its not my computer... I just reformatted and it can play games like hl2...
anyway, I hope you can help :D... thanks and ESF IS DAAAAA BOMB!! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not double post.

As for your problem the only thing I can recommend would be a fresh installation.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You reformatted your computer? Did you remember to update your video card drivers, sound card drivers, and pretty much the drivers for all your computers hardware?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
Since I have numerous questions to ask, I decided that it would be better to post it all in one big thread, rather than one question per thread, because that would be like spamming!! o_o

Anyways....

Why does this game lack servers, and number of people playing it?
Its because DBZ applies to a specific audience......DBZ fans. Also, not everyone can make a good server. So just go with the best server you can find (around 80 ping at the MOST) and go from there.

Recent problems....

Ok, well I have been playing ESF since 1.1, and I've been loving it... Recently, I reformatted my computer because of major problems with the system... Any who, I re-installed steam&ESF and the game seemed to freeze 2-4 times every 20 minutes! And its not a laggy server... Im the one that's always freezing, while the other people in the server are perfectly fine... This cannot be my internet because before I reformatted my computer, ESF would run perfectly, with no freezing problems. BTW, I use Cogeco Cable, 100 megabits per seconds... And you know what’s even weirder? I play Counter-Strike regularly and I don’t experience this problem!! ONLY WITH ESF!! :cry:

But it gets weirder.... Yesterday, I decided to train with a bunch of bots.... I chose Krillin, and fully charged a kamehameha and fired it at a bot... the moment it was released, the game crashed.... I thought it was because I had to many programs on, so I turned em all of, and restarted my computer... Well I tried it again, and the same thing happened!! KEEP IN MIND THIS HAPPENED ONLY YESTERDAY!! WTF!!! After getting really pissed, I just decided to quit, and play some Budokai.... Anyway, its 2:00 A.M in the morning, and I decide to try ESF again, and VOILA! IT works! I chose krillin again and the beams started to work perfectly!! Can someone please tell me these weird problems??

Does it have to do with the following:

- I have models for the following: Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta(Brolly), and Cell....
- I have sprites for a bunch of characters
- I changed a bunch of Vegeta's sounds to Brolly's sounds [Taunts]

Bah... that's all... I don’t think that the Sound, Sprites, and Models have anything to do with the crashing that occurred last night, because if it did, then why is it working again? Keep in mind that i did not fix anything after the game kept crashing last night.... so wtf? :p

And what about the internet connection? Why do I lag on ESF but not on other games? The Lag is so annoying to the point that I want to uninstall ESF.... but i love this game ;/

Like I stated before about the internet connection, my internet is excellent, 100 megs per second, and its not my computer... I just reformatted and it can play games like hl2...
anyway, I hope you can help :D... thanks and ESF IS DAAAAA BOMB!! :laff:
My game crashed due to sound files before. So what I want you to do is to delete and reinstall the game completely then play it. If it continues crashing, let us know and we can go from there, but usually reinstalling and using the default sprites and sounds first is a good way to check if it was errors with the game itself or errors with the extra stuff you put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom