a few questions

Best answers
okay first i know this is going to sound minor okay fist off buu its fat buu then evil buu why have the evil buu he wasnt even in a full episode there should be fat buu then super buu second cell when hes perfect why does he have the gatling gun for a move he never uses it when he 100% and android 17 and 18 why dont you give them some attacks i mean give them some thing like the big bang just normal attacks boring ZzZzZ

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay first i know this is going to sound minor okay fist off buu its fat buu then evil buu why have the evil buu he wasnt even in a full episode there should be fat buu then super buu second cell when hes perfect why does he have the gatling gun for a move he never uses it when he 100% and android 17 and 18 why dont you give them some attacks i mean give them some thing like the big bang just normal attacks boring ZzZzZ
Did it ever ocour to you taht the androids arnt fiunished. And cells code is probably only a copy from form 2?

As for the evil Buu thing. Why not. Its how teh team makes it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it wasen for Evil Buu Super buu will never be , and remeber Evil Buu kick Fatbuu 's ass whit no problem so if Evil Buu had left to kil the other he will still have time to kill them all and come back and be SuperBuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom