A few questions

Best answers
I just have a few questions about ESF 1.2.3 currently. I have not been playing a very long time so excuse me if im asking some very obvious question. I also play with the addons installed for more characters.

In the final edition of the game are powerlevels going to be fixed up?
I myself love to play Gohan (Adult/Teen) but i've noticed quite a bit that they are basically worthless, Mystic Gohan should be stronger then a SSJ3 yet he only has around a 25mil, most characters suffer from this.

If you aren't playing Vegeta or Goku you stand no chance.
This isn't really a question just something that bothers me a little bit. Goku and Vegeta get the highest powerlevels given to them off the start, so if you play another character you are basically burnt out of the water if there happens to be a SSJ4 in the game (which there normally is). In the full release are powerlevels going to matter like they do in the big pack and such? If so are they going to have balance to them?

If you take the time to answer, thank you. If these questions have already been answered im sorry.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of your questions have the same answer.

Its like that BECAUSE of the addons you have for more characters.

ESF itself has a fairly balanced character roster (with the exception of 2, being Buu and Piccolo) I can say that the Final will also be balanced as much as we can get it. That means while the forms will not be anime accurate in power, they will be similar in stats. So SSJ3 Goku will be somewhere close to Final Form Frieza, SSJ2 Gohan, Kid Buu and so on.

Best answers
Both of your questions have the same answer.

Its like that BECAUSE of the addons you have for more characters.

ESF itself has a fairly balanced character roster (with the exception of 2, being Buu and Piccolo) I can say that the Final will also be balanced as much as we can get it. That means while the forms will not be anime accurate in power, they will be similar in stats. So SSJ3 Goku will be somewhere close to Final Form Frieza, SSJ2 Gohan, Kid Buu and so on.
Thank you for the answers, it just sucks that the addons had to make them so unfair and unbalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom