a few animations made by myself - is always fun to find about new stuff

Best answers
Best answers
Wooot !! its so cool the kiblast i like the msot keep it up !

Best answers
uhh...well i like the warm ups they are good...the kiblast lacks the major action done when throwing a blast...most the time when they went for it it was either a "step back hmmph sorta pose...then shot" or would be a "pull arm back and thrust forward" type of thing

the warm ups looks nice..they need a fix here and there...like for the first one...when he switches most people including anime chars semi get back up then switch to the other side of the body...otherwise they would have no muscle power to get from one side to another...

for the second one...when people back stretch its more or less a bounce twice to push there back to stretch out more...or hold it and push back just a lil more... both add a better, more life like presentation

as for the back flip...he does it quite effortlessly which is not too good a thing,...when people hit back flips the first one is a huge recognizable swing...to flip their top half over

the rest is followed by a spring of the feet... it starts as a crouch and then when the arm swing is initiated... the legs push off to gain air... i believe the rest is fine...:)

as davy said wonderful job

Best answers
wow very impressived i hope the animation of vegeta will be great too cause vegeta rock!, aniway good work man keep it up

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its interesting to see what people on these forums come up with. You have potential, it shows that you know what your doing. But what you lack is the understanding of the human body and making sure the feet dont move in awkward positions... lol.

Keep it up and Im sure you'll get better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
if you can do animations why not help out tien? he needs animators
Cuz he cant do the stuff for hl... also he´s quite busseh with his own mod im sure .... like i said on hood forums.. :) just fix some hair movings everything else is very accurate .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DDKD is right; you lack understanding of the human anatomy which is the only thing that wrecks it. Nobody does a back handspring like that; try to make him go into bridge a little more rather than diving backwards

Best answers
>.> what i said...ah well...basically follow all the peoples crits and u WILL OWNNNSSS

great job again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom