a couple twisties screens =)

Best answers
**last edit** look at new post with actual pics hosted by boomspeed \/ \/ \/

Best answers
does anyone else hav any kick ass screens they wanna show off? im gonna add some more later tomorrow morning. i love ESF Beta1 !!!!

Best answers
LOL LOL SUHWEET!!! CANT STOP LAUGHING, ITS AMAZING THAT U COULD CONTROL THE BEAM LIKE THAT LOL.:yes: :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Impressive. You'd pass the test easily lol.

I love the last one, very very nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the twisties you have jst made have proven that you have too much free time:p how long did it take to make those btw?

Best answers
ok, i used boomspeed *damn 1 meg account* so here goes the super low quality images! =)

yay

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow cool can you play in dust 2?
so is it possible to play in assault??
it would be very nice if that was possible

Best answers
chances r if u dont know how to play in the other maps, u wont figure it out, but yes u can. i am in dust right there, and i played in assault, aztec, militia, and others. u can also play in the alpha maps as well as any map made for any half life mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. I just can't stand it when people ask how, it's like no one can figure out anything on there own. I figured out so much of this crap on my own, but then again I don't have a life *Shrugs*

Best answers
hehe, i hav a life, but when i hav spare time i try to be the biggest loser i can be

Best answers
Originally posted by Sk8d0g
hehe, i hav a life, but when i hav spare time i try to be the biggest loser i can be
beautifully said... Hahahahaha thats gotta rank up their for one of the funniest nerd related things I have ever heard.. The best is, "You know the flat screen moniters have reduced radiation" and my friend say's "Hell with it I'm already infected" I thought that was pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom