A couple of questions(For all viewers)

Best answers
Question:

1.) The things bots say.... are they recorded messages or are they actaully talking to you as like a real person...
2.) Does the team get paid for there work? If not, whats the point of making the game? Your waisint your time on something that will not get you anywhere.

3.) When is 1.3 coming out?

4.) When will the mp3 be fixed?

Thanks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) What do you think -_-'
2.) I will refrain from cursing at you here. The team has their reasons.
3.) When it's done -_-'
4.) It'll be fixed with the patch I imagine.

And let me add a 5-> "Why do I get crappy responses from mods like Sonic Boyster?"
5.) Because you're being whiny and acting demanding. Don't ask when future betas come out, don't make an ass out of yourself by trying to convince the mod team to stop working on it (Why would you even do that, and who are you to say it wont do anything for them or get them noticed?), and check the rest of the forum for information on bugs. Please read the stickies and try to improve your attitude, I'm getting a real negative vibe coming from this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and close this since I answered all of your questions except for the mp3 player thing. Keep an eye on the coding/bug report section for info on that, or the mantis bug reporter.

I'll edit it again for a last comment. I apologize if all this comes off as harsh but your post was offensive by my standards. Please don't look a gift-horse in the mouth and start making demands and criticizing the team.

Best answers
Im not sure which of two horrible virus's ill catch first from reading the previous two posts.

Wha? ~Boyster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom