A Cool Bot idea!

Best answers
Hey, I saw in someone else's posting that they'd want a Brolly bot for like a one-player training thing. I think that would be cool, but how about a Chuizoo (spelling?). He would be so much fun to obliterate over and over agian. He could have like no attacks but melle, g-beam, and ki-blob. That way you could have fun and wouldn't really need to spend a lot of time on him.

I mean admit it, haven't you always wanted to bust a Final Flash on that stupid little clown!

Just a thought, if anyone has a chiuzoo model please post it!

I can blast past you, blast you, and leave you in the dust!
The Creed of The Supra Sayain

Best answers
mabey they could have Tien/yamcha and then have chotzu as a special attack for one of them (his self destruct) and like they could throw him.

Best answers
yeh but that only requires skinning...you should also say that ppl should make them more smart but weaker if you choose to go with chaozu and tien and yamcha etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no god no

no chouzu he is the worst charater to ever be in dragonball

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no god no

no chouzu he is the worst charater to ever be in dragonball
Actually i think Yajerobi is the worst character in dragonball Z

he eats.......eats.......eats.....and pierced vegeta's armor...thats 'bout it...

How about a Kill the Baddie mode

All the players fight against a bot (an extreamly hard one) that has 5000 health.all the good guys are the players (even Fatbuu)
To kill the bad guy...

I know its messed....but hey its an idea..

Best answers
lol they are both pointless but i think that the most time wasting one is the one at that tournament wher goku fights on that team. hes that little dude who runs really quick but runs out of steam so quickly:Dlol

Best answers
I think it would be good for training. Make him extremely hard and only counter with what you attack him with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be a waste to make 1 bot and class just for training

i mean u can load up normal bots and do the same thing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
we need bots or hibiki will die ... hm ...... MAMA

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strange why are not hungry for muffins????????o_o But back to topic this a stupid idea and it shouldn't even be considered. As for killing hibiki, be nice to moderators or YOU will die!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me draws Akujiki

id like to see u try

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to kill you! Zou anli wants to kill you!

Best answers
dude the frickin bots they have now suck. if they get lucky they can kill you once with a kamehameha....i fought against like 5 of them and didnt die once!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to the ESF chat topic there is a thread that says "My new bots" or something like that these bots are created by someone with the name "Me" not myself. These bots proove to be a challenge in a one on one battle.

Best answers
how about chase gregory the chricket for a training mini game... it would be fun for bit...

Best answers
Dudes, you guys are taking this way too seriously. The idea of wailing on Choiziu is all for fun. If someon can do it then shibby!
Otherwise, its a good laugh. I mean, have you ever seen Chouziu? He is so queer! That's why it would be fun to wail on him as A super Sayain, or in my case Supra Sayain style!

Best answers
I hate that little clown. In db he had only one hair and he called krillin a "baldy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom