A Comeback Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please read carefully... Sometimes my writing could be a little bit difficult to understand.

Comebacks:
Comebacks are like, you're talkin' back to a person saying stuff towards them that they didn't like. For example, use a proper comeback. If you don't use a proper comeback and the person extinguished you the point goes to that person... Say something funny, use your head (not your fists, not your feet) and not your mouth BEFORE you say something thats really offensive. :yes:

Say a guy saying "you have no girls" and you got pissed off and you wanna bang him in. Stop immediately and use a comeback BEFORE you start a fight against him. People are always like that... Don't let them get into your head and ruin your life.

Stronger comebacks: [Professional] Stronger comebacks are superior and most likely better, that means you're good at it and there is 2 ways to make a stronger comeback. Just like a intelligent person who is smart enough to use such comebacks against 1 person.
N1: Read more books
N2: Learn about that person what he (or she) do all day
N3: Never use hatred words against this person or your comebacks will never work on him
and stay calmed

You must stay on guard. :laff:

Weaker comebacks:
Weaker comebacks are soft, senseless and unduly. Some people, in this world, uses that weaker comeback against the person in-front of them, which that doesn't make any sense. For instance, if you have trouble making a comeback, give up... Cut... [Example: **** your mom because yo mama is wack] :fight:
Because if you use a weaker comeback against that person and people are saying what, that means you are "slipping", you lose, your done... People are going to laugh. So try not to get too cocky. :devsmile:

Reverse combacks: [coming soon]

Please pm me about my typing... I have lots of trouble trying to find a definition that fits into my last sentence.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You suck at comebacks.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well some people just aren't good at comebacks, heck I m not even considering myself good at comebacks more like medium(with exceptions where I m on fire). If you are bad at comebacks its ok.

So now, about your guide.

You dont need to find something offencive to say, to make a comeback and thats a big mistake most people commit. When you are about to make a comeback dont think how to insult him, believe me it really helps.

About "your mom" comeback, I dont even consider that a comeback. Its just silly.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
About "your mom" comeback, I dont even consider that a comeback. Its just silly.
That comeback is really weak... Trust me, I know one person on the bus who uses that joke and nobody laughed at it. It gets old in any minute... Not even I use this silly comeback saying "your mom is soo stupid she picked an ugly baby like you and throw you out to the dumbster" and so and so.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the bus? I'm now entirely convinced that you're trolling. You're supposedly 21 or 22, so you weren't on some highschool bus, and there sure as hell wasn't anyone on a regular bus doing your mom jokes. You've also made like 2 threads about leaving this forum, countless chatbox messages saying you're gone for good, yet you always come back the next day. And honestly, none of your posts make any sense. What the hell is this thread?

The real kicker is that you've even made one apology thread stating that your entire account is an act, and that you would act normal from now on, and then the next day you went back to making no sense. I applaud you for the effort, but it's time to get a new routine. If you want to continue trolling the forum, by all means go for it, but just get a new routine.

Last edited:
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
On the bus? I'm now entirely convinced that you're trolling. You're supposedly 21 or 22, so you weren't on some highschool bus, and there sure as hell wasn't anyone on a regular bus doing your mom jokes. You've also made like 2 threads about leaving this forum, countless chatbox messages saying you're gone for good, yet you always come back the next day. And honestly, none of your posts make any sense. What the hell is this thread?

The real kicker is that you've even made one apology thread stating that your entire account is an act, and that you would act normal from now on, and then the next day you went back to making no sense. I applaud you for the effort, but it's time to get a new routine.
Oh butt hurt... V_V

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
On the bus? I'm now entirely convinced that you're trolling. You're supposedly 21 or 22, so you weren't on some highschool bus, and there sure as hell wasn't anyone on a regular bus doing your mom jokes.
You know that there are buses for people to use right?

Anyway @Intentionator: no offence but if you are forcing yourself to make this guide because someone is bullying you, you need no guide or something. Just report them to skyrider or some mod.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know that he basically has admitted this entire thing is an act, right?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't want to sound mean but I kinda agree with what Sub said there's no need for this thread. And no, I don't want you to leave but this is one of the reasons people might not like your way of being. Personally I don't mind though. You shouldn't have a way to give comebacks when you have something good on your mind let it out and don't be offensive that's all there is to it .. even "Your mom" can be appropriately executed.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You do know that he basically has admitted this entire thing is an act, right?
I don't know if he admitted anything or not. I thought lots of time that he is probably trolling us more or less.

But I have also seen people jumping on him for nothing and thats bullying, right?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The honest truth is that I have never trolled... Whenever I logged in I saw 2 people trolling in the chat box, avenger and eco. It wasn't me who is the one trolling... Anyways, people, cut the drama plz.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So here we have a thread made by someone who is possibly mentally handicapped but most likely trolling. In this thread this individual talks about how he is great at comebacks. I did the most logical thing out there and stated that this person was a fraud. I did this in order to illicit a response, a response that would put his claim of being great at comebacks to the test. How did he fair? He called me butthurt. Truly, a master of the art.

A) He's mentally handicapped and bad at comebacks but thinks he's good at the
m and he's not lying about the bus
B) He's mentally handicapped and bad at comebacks but thinks he's good at them and he IS lying about the bus
B) He's mentally handicapped and bad at comebacks and knows that he's bad and is thus trolling us and is also lying about the bus
D) He's mentally handicapped and bad at comebacks and knows that he's bad and is thus trolling us but he wasn't lying about the bus
E) He's mentally handicapped and good at comebacks and knows he's good but wants us to think he's bad and is thus trolling us and is also lying about the bus
F) He's mentally handicapped and good at comebacks and knows he's good but wants us to think he's bad and is thus trolling us but he was telling the truth about the bus
G) He's mentally handicapped and good at comebacks and doesn't think he's good so.. wait, this one doesn't make sense
G) The mental handicap thing is an act, but he really is bad at comebacks and thus this thread is only partly trolling
H) The mental handicap thing is an act, and he's also really good at comebacks, and thus this thread is entirely fabricated

After B I decided that any lie would ruin the entire line. So statistically he's more likely to be evil and trolling us. That's science right there.

Your move, Jason. Your move.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly though, either I'm imagining things or he said he was 21ish.

Would Aspergers even look like this?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Every ******* time! I see him post and then....I can't... I don't even think I can put into words what I think. It's like he is trolling us with his real physical self.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So uh yeah, hate to seemingly hijack a thread but wtf is going on, now? Do we all dislike this kid?

also @intentionator, I'm not really sure if your getting bullied or something as I can't tell what the point of this thread really is. Educational? Humor? But if someones insulting you it takes a bigger man/woman to walk away than to sit there and trade insults. Internet not included.

But please, someone explain to me why we dislike this kid in detail so I can join in. I don't frequent the forums enough anymore to be "in the know".

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So uh yeah, hate to seemingly hijack a thread but wtf is going on, now? Do we all dislike this kid?

also @intentionator, I'm not really sure if your getting bullied or something as I can't tell what the point of this thread really is. Educational? Humor? But if someones insulting you it takes a bigger man/woman to walk away than to sit there and trade insults. Internet not included.

But please, someone explain to me why we dislike this kid in detail so I can join in. I don't frequent the forums enough anymore to be "in the know".
We can't figure him out. Hell, even HE can't figure himself out. He made big posts a few times saying it was all an act, but even in those we could barely decipher the message. The funny thing is people get mad at him anyway, then he trolls back and it's just a bunch of confusion.

I'm pretty sure he's just spergin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom