A Character we need in this game!

Best answers
ya, that would be another possiblity, but i talked to one of the ESF team members about a month ago while playing ESF, and he said that they aren't going to have fusions, but Imma try to persude them and see how many people want fuzions/fuzion characters... sweet ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if chibi goten or trunks get added to esf i thinkthis would be good give them 2 tranformations

1.SSJ
2.Gotenks

for Gotenks u dont fuze with anyone or any sh1t like that, but u just get gotenks once u get to a high PL same with Goku and Vegeta, they should have Vegetto and Gogeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that could be a wish for the dragon ball maps to fuse ;/

Best answers
**** u all MR. satan needs to be in ;)

P.S hurcule to all u USA fans that have never seen the jap dbz..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea that would funny put in chotzou too so Mr Satan can beat someone mwaha

Best answers
lol tepus. I'm wondering though, if chotzou was to be in the game. Would have that exploding move like he used on nappa? It would be like a power struggle, if your bar reachs the far green, you'll explode killing him, if it reachs far red, you just explode killing yourself. Hmm that'd be cool

Best answers
That fusion idea wouldnt be too bad for clan matches, I mean we could have two on two and if the one side wants to could fuse by the options on the top of the screen and fuse but they would be at a disavantage by being 1 on 2 but they will have more power.

Best answers
good idea but I think android 17 should be in it he can have his transformation to Super 17

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but he doesnt really transform into s17...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]zero
the problem with using some of these char's would be game balance vs the show. Pikon (or however u spell it) has no transforms and is as strong as a ssj2 or mabey even stronger. so it would be almost impossible for us to come up with any draw backs for him. now brolli i think would be cool but he is not in our list of things needing to be done. i would also like goten but unfortunatly i dont see that happening. basicly we chose more transform (meaning more models) over more chars. with the amount of differnet forms currently being worked on we could have done 15 or more chars, but we instead thought it would be cooler to be able to go ssj3 with goku and to play through all 4 or frieza's form as well as all for of buu's. so untill something changes, which it probaly wont we will not be adding any new chars.
Paikuhan was a character made up for the anime only. He never existed in the manga(comic book). They added the whole "heaven's tournament" thing as filler. Pretend that the movies, the heaven's tourny and the garlic jr saga never happened....because techincally they didnt.

I prefer to go to the manga for the accurate story....so much cooler than the series. VIZ does an eccelent, accurate translation, to boot.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't mind/care about the story or the "real" story what does it matter that its made up? DBZ in total is made up and u can go on and on by that point. Fact is that he made his appearence in dbz and that he's a cool character with cool moves if anybody should be added (first tien and yamcha offcourse) it's him or brolli

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Android 17 gets absorbed by Super 17. Just like Super 13 and Cell, he needs the other android's power source to be complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom