A 1.3 Question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, he will match Goku, even though Goku was stronger in SSJ 3. If not it would seriously suck.

Best answers
Vegeta and Goku will have the same skills as how fast they can fly can how much hp from ssj to ssj3/majin
Melee speed maybe at 370 ?
Vegeta's melee speed as a ssj is 280
Goku's melee speed is also 280 as ssj
so i think they will have the same things in 1.3
so they matby both got a melee speed at 370 in 1.3 ?
and they both got same hp in 1.2 it's 120
so maybe they also get same hp in 1.3
So there will be no big diffrences betwen them in 1.3 i guess.. otherwise it was not balanced.... ?

Goku -> ssj -> ssj2 -> ssj3
Vegeta -> ssj -> ssj2 -> Majin

Same melee speed and same hp all the way up...
But not sure about the PL..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe instead make Majin Vegeta USSJ 2, Ultra Super Saiyan 2 to be almost = with goku's lvl 3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kind of, made up. Except for Krillin, the team does not intend to create more made up transformations. Goku will probably have a handicap as ssj3. Like a permanent ki drain.

Best answers
Honestly who cares just let Vegeta transform into Majin Vegeta after SSJ2 or the ESF team will make an npc player for fusin as an option instead of going SSJ3 for Goku or SSJ Majin Vegeta that will fuse with your character WHICH WOULD KICK SO MUCH ASS!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its hard to tell really i heard ssj3 is gonna have a huge ki cost that would mean you would have to beat the opponent fast as ssj3 or risk accidentally descending

Best answers
what about the PL ?
let talk about the saiyan Goku

Goku -> ssj -> ssj2 -> ssj3

First he need 1.750.000 it get double up to 3.500.000 so saiyans PL keep getting double up.

ssj: 3.500.000
So lets say he need 5.000.000 for trans up to ssj2
so his ssj2 get 10.000.000
and then his ssj2 maybe need 15.000.000 to trans up to ssj3
then ssj3 gets 30.000.000 PL ?
okay... a bit high i think.. saiyans double up theirs PL

So then a player join the server :)
how sweet he start with 650.000 PL :D
OMG how the hell he ever get a chance ?
he got like **** PL agianst OMFG PL !
Well maybe they put on the thing so players get a average PL so his PL maybe get so high so he skip some trans ?
And if they dont turn the average PL thing on, then he is nothing !!! he cant do ****..
Cant beam them...
Can melee ?
But just one weak yellow beam will be enough to kill him !
650.000 VS 30.000.000 OMG !!!
Maybe that will give some problems ?
it will be abit unfair if you join a server and all got like 30.000.000 PL and you start with 650.000 :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude.. If he has 30 million.. Nothing someone beneath 10 million does will affect him except melee.. No beam or ball will be able to hit someone with that much more pl..

Best answers
Avenger said:
Dude.. If he has 30 million.. Nothing someone beneath 10 million does will affect him except melee.. No beam or ball will be able to hit someone with that much more pl..
dude i know..
only melee can bit him... but is he swoop ? the player with 650.000 cant fly as fast as a ssj3 and a ssj3 yellow beam will maybe be enough to kill him..
So if you are ssj3 just fly a littel backward make yellow beam kill the other weak player... its easy..
But the player that join the server dont got any other options then try melee the ssj3....

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
You're wrong actually. Vegeta's pl multiplier for power/speed will never equal Goku's SSJ3. There are basically 2 characters in this game that are the strongest characters in the game that no one else will be able to match just by transforming alone. This keeps in-line with the anime.
i dont think that esf should be connected directly to the anime , because its a game , and it should have a certain amount of balance , goku cant be that much stronger then everyone else , even at the cost of a constant ki drain , the PL multipliers should be equal in the evolved forms , ssj3 , kid buu , perfect cell , for the sake of balance , it may not make much sense saying that Perfect cell can beat an ssj3 , but it should make sense in the game

Best answers
true, but can I just say..... lets think logically... two of the weakest characters in the by ACTUAL powerlevel rate is really Krillin and Freeza... and both have 1 hit kill attacks... They may not reach a high PL, but they can be just if not more deadly.

Best answers
This thread seriously went off topic... Commenting on the actual question of this thread, Im pretty sure hes going to become Majin and not SSJ3. I know that neither of them really make sense, but it does make more sense for him to go majin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if he doesn't you can get a model to make it look like he went majin so you don't have to worry. The ESF team will think of a way to make it well balanced. If Vegeta only gets 2 tranformations, then chances are his pl will rise faster then if you were goku. will vegeta go ssj3 no, because he never went ssj 3 in the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, Majin makes more sense.. If Vegeta got pl faster, and got equally powerful attacks it would be fine by me.

Best answers
Im sure the team has it figured out. Just chill and wait for 1.3 to come out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I wonder if Vegeta will get new attacks in his 2 and 3 trans.. Anybody that knows if he is?

Best answers
i think he'll have that fast beam he did on buu , looked like a generic beam but it punched a hole right through him , so it might be some kind of a fast beam or something , tough im not sure about that , fast like a bullet or something , can be pretty cool i must say

Best answers
So there wont be USSJ? That sucks because Trunks and vegeta did use it. Also everything should be off-balnace it makes it more realistic to the anime. All of characters somehow could overpower another character so it should stay off-balance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, no. It has to be balanced, I do not want Goku owning everything in this game. Vegeta never got this kind of power, is it fair that Goku is stronger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think people are confusing their own words and what they hope will happen with what WILL happen in 1.3

facts :

will vegeta be stronger then goku? doubt it... his pl wouldnt be as high as gokus for the same reason its not now

does that say he wont have more hp or do more damage? no one knows these are the things that will be added/figured out durring the balacing portion of the beta development

will everyone have the same ammount of trans? nope but that doesnt suddenly mean just cause someone gets more trans that they are totally incapable of being beaten

will the new trans take hours and hours to get to? no they wont the trans times will be altered to suit the characters better

will everyone be balanced? the goal is for everyone to have all their trans but still be balanced even though they will have sertain areas that they are better at (for example vegeta has better ki attacks the trunks, ect, ect)

how many new trans will be put in? at this time impossible to say just have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom