Anime Images Stock

Best answers
lol not ur day is it Kasey first nipples now naked old ladys

anyways u prob know this one

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
lol not ur day is it Kasey first nipples now naked old ladys

anyways u prob know this one
It's not is it? Then i accidently clicked "Mirai Girls: 3D anime sexy virtual girls" and some naked 3d rendered model showed up and it was naked and it had a big ear on one side and it was naked...
Theres like 50 good dbz stocks here. http://rapidshare.de/files/5300722/dbz_stocks.rar.htmltheyre really easy to cut too. I think that its only Goku, Gohan, and Goten.
*edit* i looked at that other human anotomy thing from the site Kama posted and this time it was a guys arse. :warning: Just dont click any links at that site. THe site is good but just dont click any links at the site.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, kasey, please realise those pictures arent there to be offensive, or there to be oogled at or used for any sexual purpose, they're there because they're used to learn from to become a better artist/modeler. There's no need to react like a child, its like going to an art gallery and then saying "dont look at the paintings, they're naughty :eek:"

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
heh, kasey, please realise those pictures arent there to be offensive, or there to be oogled at or used for any sexual purpose, they're there because they're used to learn from to become a better artist/modeler. There's no need to react like a child, its like going to an art gallery and then saying "dont look at the paintings, they're naughty :eek:"
But I am a child. I'm only 14 and at school we do say that about those books cause theyre funneh looking.. I know that its for art i was just saying it incase some 10 year old decided to click one of the links and then gets grounded by his mom if she sees them and so that they arent emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives from looking at that lady.^^

Best answers
the master has spoken listen to his words of wisdom as one day he will lead us to the promise lands

heres a noir one

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to stickyify it.

Also, will add to the list at the top, as people add more links.

Best answers
Try To find the program " FRAPS "
so you can take screensshots of "mpeg,avi,mp4...enz"
then you can make your own pic's

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can find me a host that supports hosting over a gig of stock, I'll be happy to share it with everyone. D:

Best answers
Okay.... u guys need renders huh?
make em yourself!
use this site to get anime images...
and take a look at this render tutorial..
It takes some practise but when mastered it will give you ALOT of options + u can make your own stocks

Anyone can render! if you try !

Best answers
nice, thats alot of links, ive been searching for something like this

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a really good site for renders, plus more are added everyday:

http://www.planetrenders.net

You can request for renders on their forums as well, though you need to have a post count of about six posts, and you can only request four renders a week, but it's worth it.

This site has renders for Square Enix and Capcom games:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom