50+ new species found in the last 18 months

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you could post an article along with your thread so I know wtf you are talking about exactly?.
Edit: Remember to do that next time, when I viewed your thread first there wasn't a link to anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow!! 52 NEW Species, that's amazing...and they say we're ruining the Earth :D We're also discorvering new life.

-GuZzie
You are comparing species we have simply not observed before with species that we have caused to go extinct. Do you see the hole in your logic?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, actually, 2-3 years ago, they found 3-4 new species of ground-bound rodents in some rainforest
It's called sarcasm, Bolteh, Biologist claim they will find no new mammals every time they find a new one.

Best answers
52 new species eh?
i would say "52 new photoshop edits"!

the word "sucker fish" gives me some interesting and disgusting ideas

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats pretty awesome, but they need to get their act together and hunt down Yeti, Champ, and that guy at Lochness.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lochness is Nessie...a girl.
But meh, they find 50 new species, next day they are helping other species to their extinction. Help the dieing ones before finding new ones to help to extinction.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lochness is Nessie...a girl.
But meh, they find 50 new species, next day they are helping other species to their extinction. Help the dieing ones before finding new ones to help to extinction.
You can't possibly believe that if there is a creature at lochness, there is only one and it's been there for hundreds of years o_O.

The problem with saving the dying ones is we'd have to change the way we operate, and I'm sorry to the whales, but money is oh so much more important that protecting the Earth.

That was sarcasm btw.

Best answers
The Wales are going to get extinct because the Japapese like to eat them. Can't we just tell them to stop eating wale?? That perhaps might stop the Wales population from decreasing.

And Zeonix is right, the way we operate in life promotes the life of the animals, we're growing in population by the minute >_< People are doing it right now which will lead to a little baby. We need this. Don't be surprised in the furture if most animal populations become decreased, and the only place you'll be able to see them is in the Zoo >_>

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...didn't mean the way we operate was a good thing. Your post confuses me, so I'll just say the only way to save endangered species is to find a more efficient way; something that benefits us and keeps the animals alive.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now imagine what we'll find when we're able to explore the bottom of the ocean. Or explore other planets.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be more amazed by the fact that we can travel interstellar distances than any microbes we find along the way. If we find more than microbes, then I'd be amazed.

The Wales are going to get extinct because the Japapese like to eat them. Can't we just tell them to stop eating wale?? That perhaps might stop the Wales population from decreasing.
Now, what have Welsh people ever done to the Japanese?

Xenon

X
LOL @ FRSRBLCH Smart ass >_< You know what I meen.

-GuZzie
Maybe he didn't. You said "Wales", not "Whales".

I like to believe that Nessie exists, because it absolutely scares the **** out of me. The thought of one day going for a swim, and some ****ing monster thing gobbles me up. Not that Nessie would do that (because we all know that Nessie only eats kittens and puppies), but I'm just saying. Scary.

And in case you didn't know, 1 new species is born every single day, and approximately 50 become extinct every single day. At least I think that's how it went. I don't know. The point is, we ARE destroying life on this planet, and because we can't seem to keep our wangs in our pants, we're eventually going to overpopulate to the point where we eat every other species (including the Welsh). That's my theory anyways.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Damn, first the Japanese invade Wales and eat it's people, now other countries are planning on eating us too. D: *flees the country*

But 52 new species in 18 months with the possibility of a lot more, yet people want to develop over it? That sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom