5 word story!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me!...

(God i love this crap!)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished.

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law.

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stopped only to realize.....his ass was glued shut

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol....
You had to add 5 more words to my response.

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered.

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile the war between man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile, the war between man and no-humans spread to Nix'tar.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile the war between man caused ultimate flatulance in animals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You had to add 5 more words to my response.
lol i did, that pistol part.

anyways:

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile the war between man caused ultimate flatulance in animals. I started crieing like emo

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile, the war between man and no-humans spread to Nix'tar.
Bastards.

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously. While thinking about the kids, my liger came to me and started to rape me! And then the hallucination vanished. Then president Bush came and halted elections and announced martial-law. Then his mother in law came to hump me behind he stoped only to realize that i held a pistol.Then Bush ask him if he has poop in his teeth, but Janez Drnovsek was brutally murdered. Meanwhile, the war between man and no-humans spread to Nix'tar. I started crieing like emos. This story sucks donkey balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom