5 word story!

Best answers
This is something that Ive seen on a few websites... rules are simple, you can post at the most 5 words in your answer, and the storyline will randomly progress

example:
someone posts:

he was sitting in a...

and another person posts:

diner eating some...

and another person posts:

cheerios, and so on.

Rules:
Basically anything can happen as long as you do not go over 5 words

To start the story off I will type up a small summary:

You are a wondering stranger. The starting setting is a beach. You have lost your memory and do not remember anything. All you have to remember is a tattoo on your arm with some unknown words in Japanese. No one recognizes you so you search for someone who will.

Ready? GO!

I awoke on the shore...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just copy the entire sentence, it will be easier to read:

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tatoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized I was

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legendary, only 5 words each time, and copy the whole damn sentence, or else you can hardly make any sense later on. And your sentence didn't connect with mine, so continue again...

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at rest* *shivers* I'm not copying that into my text box

... and is or was will, wait that made no sense.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond madness's boundaries
zeonix you ruined it, post stuff that we can understand:cry:

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond madness's boundaries then realizing this was a

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins.

Best answers
I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins.Suddenly my crotch started to...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really now, do the stories always have to end up like this?

I awoke on the shore and looked at the tattoo on the fat man's ass. I suddenly realized that it turned me on.So i took the lube and lubricated it over his hairy left nipple in which he had a piercing and is or was will, wait that made no sense. Riding rainbows beyond the threshold of madness, then realizing this was a farce sold through man's ignorance that only we are able to feel in our loins. Suddenly my crotch started to hum. I hate kids. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom