5 Second Spawn Invincibility

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as everyone knows, spamming the spawn points has become a big problem on maps such as afm, so how about it?

(Sorry if its been suggested before, but i couldnt find anything about it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, thanks. Guess this can be closed now then :laff:

Best answers
its in the OPTIONAL section so they MICHT NOT add it but they could! (there thinking about it)

Best answers
I'd like that 2, but i kinda think 5 secs is too long..
That gives you enough time to attack while you are invincible.. (5 sec bonus to charging a big ass attack for example..)

I think 3 would be better...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a AMX plugin that renders me invincible for those seconds when I respawn

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they add it, you best not be able to fire or do any damage of any sort when invincible.

Best answers
how bout 3 seconds in which you can neither attack nor be attacked?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but still move around so when it wears off you dont have to worry about it.

Best answers
What crap, if you spawn, you run for cover if your fighting with map nukers. You don't just stand still and hope you don't get blasted while your transforming. If you manage to hide behind a tiny rock you won't even get damaged by a kamehameha warhead.

If they are going to add it, I'll use that 5 seconds to completely bash someone into the ground while he can't touch me.

Best answers
not all places have spawn near cover. If someone is spawn killing in Battlearena or river you are basically screwed cause everyone spawns in the exact location (2 in BE) each time. You can charge a BB or FB in the time it takes to die and respawn

Best answers
I think, that you should spawn, and have 5 seconds of invunerability. During those 5 seconds, if you switch weapons, move, or anything, you should instantly lose invunerability. Just my 2 cents.;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about when you fire a weapon (actually try to inflict damage) then you lose invincibilty during that five seconds.

Best answers
But that leaves it wide open for abusing it. I have to say, I like my way better...o_o

Best answers
I don't know where you get your stuff from. Is the map getting nuked? Ok, just looks for something to instantly hide behind. I don't believe in fairy-tales about a Kamehameha landing in your spawn every second, unless your on a 50 person max server. I think your overdoing it. Are you getting beamed badly? Then that's just tough luck.

If your getting pwned too bad, don't come here and figure out some solutions how you can survive 5 seconds longer. If your spawning, don't ever just stand still and charge at the place your spawning. I know from experience, those people doing that are getting nuked, simple as that.

If you transform, hide behind any rock. Like the cell day/night maps, you can just walk a bit backwards, hide beyond the enormous rock and you can transform, explosions don't go through walls (Except if someone has 10 million and the average server pl is around 1 mil).

If your just getting owned, it's not your fault. Just don't complain about it. Whenever I join a game full of beam spammers, I manage not to die a single time and just keep beating the others around. I don't do stupid things like standing still and hoping I don't get shot. I go to a place I call safe and transform.

If you keep moving, beams can't touch you. And if you still don't know, use the 'teleport' button and push it a few times, that way you can dodge map nukers.

Best answers
lynx s**t *p

u defninatly need to start playing on the dutch servers when its 10 MAX with lots o spammers!!!
do that and ull understand us :D;)

Best answers
Hey, guess what, I'm dutch. Start talking if you have any knowlegde. I'm playing on dutch servers all the way, and I perfectly know what your talking about.

And I also know who you are, a sore loser who can't stand being beaten. I've seem am entire log of Carnage being at one if your servers (Some NL G dudes as well), you were shouting the hell out of him for getting raped.

Anyway, hopefully you actually understand me, it's about time you do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spamming was only a problem before i learned that the teleport butto nwas useful. I agree that the invulnerability is pointless, you could easily use that time to your advantage. Lynx is right if you hide behind something and the beam lands on the other side, it doesn't damage you at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom