3D Studio Max, Low poly tutorial.

Best answers
i rekon you should do a riggin tut to pose the model, ocs i can then do some cool poseys

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol if i must... i dont see a problem with that. once ive finnished the model :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha it wont be for a while yet. i havent slept for nearly 3 days, im helping opti in a covert op to save esf. and i still have to do the leg and back tutorial. AND a head tutorial...(thats right you heard, ill do a head tut...)

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
what about them dont you understand?
I figured it out already... you could just say to select two or more edges and press connect

and if you're gonna do the head tutorial, than it would be nice if you explain how to make the ssj hair or any anime hair, and a skinning tutorial would be nice :talk: im asking too much :(

Best answers
and when all those skins and models are done maybe i can include a small walk or run anim tut :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you dont. select the polygons you want to be smoothed, scroll down to where it says smoothing groups, and assign them a number. play round with this till you find out how to smooth properly (i cant really explain atm haha)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question...
how come i dont see white lines? just the vertex points

Best answers
I quite like the tutorial, although I prefer modelling solidy in quads these days the only poor part of it would be the elbow.

checking this link

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/8976/286gx.jpg

there seems to be a star junction going on, I prefer the method eclipse uses for elbows and knees, but hey when it comes to modelling theres so many techniques.

Anyhow nice stuff hope you get time to finish the rest of it!

peace

Show

Best answers
yo man nice tut but i cant seem to get to the page were the reff is fro the body!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice tut man, I tried it in GMax but I don't get the first step of the sphere thing =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deleting one half? did you convert the cylinder to an editable poly?

Best answers
can you help me on my problem almighty ? I dont get it even when zabuza described it on his post its because im absolutely new to modeling

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your stuck with welding vertecies? could you elaborate on what your stuck with?

(btw since its x-mas day ill be charging tripple pay for this)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...Happy X-M4$!!
Anyway... i even cant speak very good english and cannot read it good aswell.../and my gramma is probably bad..but Its very easy Tutorial... but im not oging to change my lightwave to 3dsmax ^^ Good job Dude! May we can do it on our game page ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

referance images cos the other thread is missing :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom