3d Studio Max Basics [help]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me needs help, i need to learn the basics of max, its really eatin at me, i just wannt learn how to make some models in there, i know how to do some of the stuff but i need help mostly in connecting shapes and adding detail into shapes, the videos at poopinmymouth dont work, and im sad :(. so could some max pros help me out? a good basic tutorial would help me out :)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm in the process of DL'ing a few video based tutorials for 3dsMAX, cuz i feel the need to switch from ms3d. I'll let you know if i find anything of use :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that one place you showed, only shows there models and stuff, really impressive but, i need to lean how to connect vertexes and stuff.

Best answers
dude 3dtotal is the best place, also u can download a 30 day trial of 3ds max 6 if u search it in google then u get the chance of downloading the tutorial, and also gmax comes with a tutorial when u download it. if you wanna go straight to the tutorial page in 3d total the link is 3dtotal , Hope that helps you and another good site with some tutorials and a place to discuss models is 3dkingdom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea thanks, i coldnt find that stuff, it was barried dead within the website....i think, well thanks:)

Best answers
THANKS! I know its not my thread but i want to try to learn max too and i was look for tuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom