3d Modeling Contest

Best answers
Hello My Name is Derrenus and me and the company I work for Entertainment Enfinity are having a 3d Modeling contest everyone is welcome to join it's free to enter and there will be an cash prize for first second and third place winners come to our home page for more detail

http://www.myee8.com

thank you for your time and god bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
well sorry i didn't know and i figured people would like the chance to win some model for doing one of their favorite pass times won't happen again

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey wait .. we did had a thread about domination war and everybody was cool with it.

Promoting contest and the likes are not really the kind of advertising we dislike and thus its ok to post that.

-re opened

Best answers
Okay so I'm allowed to post my contest here correct? anyhow joining this contest will be a good chance to work on hig poly models since the limits are 3000 - 10000 polys the prize pool is 5,000 just go to the website and click on the contest page for more information

http://www.myee8.com

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lots of time and high prices? Makes me wish I'd be better at modeling ;P

Best answers
well the way we see it if people have time to mess up a few times it'll make better for a better contest and thats not a high price at all we plan on having a contest with a prize pool of $10,000 at a later date after we see the turn out of the first contest

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
serox32 I'm happy you posted here thanks for taking the time to do so:cool:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
your posting is very vague for a contest with so much money. What is the texture resolution? Normal maps? A theme wouldn't be a bad idea either, so people kinda had some idea of where to start or go. Also a nice forum where people could post and talk isn't a bad idea. I would also suggest posting on Polycount and GameArtisans if you want more quality entries.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is a challenege for all you 3d artist out there: Make any 3d model of your choice with an poly count no lower than 3,000 and no higher than 10,000. All entries must include 3d poly mesh and fully textured. This contest will begin May 14th and end July 10th.

The First Place Prize Winner will win 3,000 dollars out of the 5,000 dollar Prize Pool. The Second Place Prize Winner will win 1,250 dollars and Finally the Third Place Prize Winner will win 750 dollars. In this contest at least 5 submissions must be made for the vote to begin.

This contest is open to all members. Past contest winners can join the contest.

The voting booth will only be open to MEMBERS. So tell your friends to join otherwise their vote won't count. If entering this contest please be aware that the contest will likely be determined by a low number of votes due to this restriction.

A voting booth will be created shortly after the 5 entries is reached. At that time all participants will be contacted so they can vote.
Source: http://myee8.com/viewPage.php?ID=Contest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom