help with animation

Best answers
when i am animating how can i move little things like vertex and those stuff?
i got ms 1.5.7 if u need 2 know....

Best answers
You don't move the vertexes themselves, but you move the bones [or joints], and the vertexes are attached to those bones. Milkshape has a built in tutorial for this, and please check the stickied tutorial thread, there are lots of links to good animation tutorials.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You dont move vertexes , you move bones in "Animation" mod , all the vertexes thats assigned to that bone will move :)

Best answers
yea i know but like the ftp animation movie of goku mouth animation!??

Best answers
On that animation, they probably had a joint going to the chin area of the face, and rotated it a bit and moves it down. That's all.

Best answers
Sin goku how the **** did u do that?!?!!?
how u maked an animation mouth??
teach me!!! plz!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy, build the inside of the mouth and assign the bottom jaw to a bone hat you can move around, you can also add bones to the sides and top of the mouth for better movement, but for what he did there youd only need 1 maybe 2 bones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mudol teh mouf inshide him head! zen add a bone to z mudol and anamate!

sin gohkoo nise haid u got there

-edit-
damn you nuttzy. hehe you posted before i did ^_^

Best answers
Modeling the inside of a mouth is easy, just make a box inside the head. Delete on side, now attach the open side to the lips. Then create some faces, add a tooth texture to it. Then add a tongue if you want. Then make a joint that is connected to the head joint. Now grab a mirror and look where YOUR joint is that connects you lower jaw to the upper one. Now look where this position is in your model and place the created joint there. Assign the lower jaw vertexes to it (look that there isn't too much stretching when moving). When doing an animation just rotate this joint, don't move it. Then you should get a natural lookin mouth :p
btw: The interiour mouth on this model is Kyle Katarn's mouth from JK II cause I couldn't find another good teeth texture :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still looks good :rolleyes:

yeah follow what that guy said. thats basically how u do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom