3 new frieza attacks

Best answers
Ok then,

i know 3 new frieza attacks for esf

1: some kinda spikey beams he fire's at goku( this one is hard to explain. you actualy have to see it for yourself)

2:frieza first gets electric thingy's around his body and then he create's a ball with electric thingy's around it.

3: the litle blast he killed Dende with.

these 3 attacks are all in this episode so download it to see what i mean!

DBZ - 081 - Explosion of Anger

(With the electric thingey's i mean someting like you have when you are ssj2)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we don't mention downloading DBZ episodes...

Anyways, all I want for freeza is a beam to power struggle with, which it looks like you've suggested for number one. I like that one.

Best answers
uhm correct me if im wrong but i think u mean the "lookin-like-mg-fire" right ? if any1 played bfp ever u should know it, kinda useless in my opinion (but thats just meh ^^)

Best answers
two things

1) the attack that killed Dende was the finger laser

2) i would like to see that attack that he used on goku when he trapped him in the yellow ball that would explode if it touched the ground

Best answers
Killa_hurtz said:
two things

1) the attack that killed Dende was the finger laser

2) i would like to see that attack that he used on goku when he trapped him in the yellow ball that would explode if it touched the ground
1)i didnt think it was a fingerblast, i think it was a shigouka ha (invisible blast)

2) yea that one was cool, and to make it more interesting that the alt. fire button should be melee punch/kick to smack the ball away. OR u have to use the melee attack to smack it away, that way other players can smack the ball. :laff: when it hit the ground or any platform it will explode. The damage should be determined by charging time of the attack. And to comprise it, the attack should have long charging time and you be able to move when doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom