2nd picture

Best answers
:Thoughts/Comments: Weird, its no more similar to Dragon Ball Z than it is to Yugioh.. The arua you use for the hands is obviously an attribute picked up from watching DBZ, but the gloves change everything about the guy, hmm and the fact that he is wearing sweat pants and a colared T-Shirt makes it all the more unique. Like to know what the guy's name is.

:Crits: Eyes are to sloped for his age, the shirt needs more folds (a must have in todays manga and anime art.) I only noticed one, Ears are to round they must come out on the top then in at the bottom.

Make some changes if you want but overall right now its a 7/10.

Best answers
yeah im no good at drawing eyes
>_< im only a beginner so yeah...
i also cant draw folds on clothes very well (look at the pants)

Best answers
Those aren't folds they are creases. Example.. ( Folds:
)

( Creases:
)

To explain, creases are lines shaping the body, these are mainly found on the connecting parts of clothing touching the body or surounding it.

Folds are layered so depending on the postition of the body they can form the motion of pull, push, stretch, crumple or overlap. Sweat pants would no doubt have little if not any wrincles or folds depening on the size and shape of the body. Folds are much more visable as compaired to creases, they can either begin at the out side of clothing and form around joints or muscles, or they can continue lines that stop at certin positions and form connections with other folds thus giving the illusion of being pulled, pushed, stretched, crumpled or overlaped.

I think you get the idea so i'll just shut up now.

Best answers
Hey that's pretty sweet.
But em his body is a bit stretched out besides that I like it
Maybe ink it and colour it that would look great.
Thumbs up :yes:

Best answers
His right arm (our way of viewing) is kinda messed up. The arm looks a bit fat and the bending is kinda wrong, make it a bit closert o the face..maybe? | | that much and i'd give it a 8/10 The face needs a bit of work but yea. Good job and can you draw a little bit bigger next time, it will help us and you so we can crit on it and get you better ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats pretty cool. Work on the right hand a little more

Best answers
Thanks for all your comments! i just have one question: do the proportions look right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom