24 Season 6 *Spoilers*

Best answers
Sweet, I can't wait for it. I've even gotten prepared by uploading the CTU ringtone to my cellphone.

Call me crazy but it's a catchy tone.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet, I can't wait for it. I've even gotten prepared by uploading the CTU ringtone to my cellphone.

Call me crazy but it's a catchy tone.
LOL. On the official site, there's a poll titled: How are you preparing for new season?

I voted "Having a 55 DVD marathon". It's true. I'm watching 24 right now, as I post this. So far, I'm about half way through season 3. I'm trying to hurry up so I can watch season 5 again. I love season 5.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah I know!! Season 5 is soo bloody cool. I'm pissing my pants for Season 6 :D

-GuZzie
*SPOILER*
I just wish Edgar, Tony, and Michelle didn't have to die. That made me sad. :(

I just remembered a joke my brother played on me. We were sitting around playing San Andreas for the PC, the first day the PC version came out. We were both having fun. About a week later, I woke up and went in to play it some more. I was flying the Hunter (the attack helicopter), playing the vigilante missions. My brother walks in and says: "If you get 6 stars, Jack Bauer comes after you". I was like "WHAT!? NO WAY!". He was like "Of course not, you jackass. I was kidding...". I had no idea it was a joke. When he said it, I believed it, because it sounded like something Rockstar would do. Now my bro just makes fun of me because I believed him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom