2 very quick suggestions

Best answers
1. PL gathering. Easy there is an option in every characters move list and the charge time would take about 3 more seconds than a KHH. Now about the charge bar. When the bar is full you gain 1,000,000 PL (less or more take a guess :S ) about 75% would be 750,000 about 50% would be 500,000 and about 25% would be 250,000 PL. add if you wish.

2. A NEW AREANA! esf_buu. Easy a new level inside Super Buu. You could travel everywhere inside buu. legs, or head. I think this would be cool to be inside someone.

3. Gohan transes. this how it will go right?
normal-ssj-ssj2-mystic-SSJ mystic-awakened mystic(Old kais special training that made him stronger and faster nothing major)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 - No, this would be spammed way too much. The game would turn into 'who can get to 999 mil the fastest'

2 - This would be interesting.

3 - Gohan doesn't have that many forms. Normal > Super > Super2 > Mystic.
You can expect those in 1.3. There is no Super Mystic and no Awakened Mystic.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you have a bit too many Gohan transes.

If they decide to make an adult Gohan then the current version won't have mystic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could request the Buu map, I think that would be pretty cool, the first ESF map without a skybox? Maybe i'll give this a go.

I don't like the PL idea, nobody would wish for strength as it takes longer to gather the Dragonballs that charge for 10 seconds. Lame.

Look in the suggestions sticky and you'll see that made up forms aren't allowed.

Best answers
I dont know! and i wasnt making them up! I was wondering if those would be in there because well thy were in the show!

EDIT: also for PL gathering you could change it so it oculd be longer. The time for vegeats FF plus maybe around 5 more seconds wold be good for a full charge time right?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only forms that Gohan had were:

Current Gohan: SJ, SSJ, SSJ2

Adult Gohan: SJ, SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic

There is no such thing as super mystic or awakened mystic, maybe you just mean Adult Gohan?

I like the map idea though, but it woudn't be able to go everywhere in Buu due to map sizes, the areas in Buu would have to be small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom