2 signuture requests

Best answers
okay one is for another forum.
what i would like for this one is a mixture of dbz and naruto. goku, naruto, vegeta, sasuke, gohan, gaara, trunks, sakura and in the middle can it say Raku. and the rest just surpise me.

and the other one is for here. just and image of goku, vegeta and in the middle of them vegetto and gogeta. and next to vegeta or goku i want goten and trunks, and in the middle of them i would like gotenks (normal form or ssj1) and next to them (if possible) gohan, and trunks (Long hair)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really hard, and if you want all of those characters in one signature, it's gonna be crammed, which will leave little room for text and effects.

Best answers
That's really hard, and if you want all of those characters in one signature, it's gonna be crammed, which will leave little room for text and effects.
okay then i will change it a little bit (highlighting ones i want on sig then)

okay one is for another forum.
what i would like for this one is a mixture of dbz and naruto. goku, naruto, vegeta, sasuke, gohan, gaara, trunks, sakura and in the middle can it say Raku. and the rest just surpise me.

and the other one is for here. just and image of goku, vegeta and in the middle of them vegetto and gogeta. and next to vegeta or goku i want goten and trunks, and in the middle of them i would like gotenks (normal form or ssj1) and next to them (if possible) gohan, and trunks (Long hair)
there much better?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, one signature shouldn't contain more than 2 characters, 3 at most. It will just get way to chaotic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8 and 9 characters? You won't have any room for.. anything else, really. Bring those numbers down to 1, 2 at the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom