2 REAL new frieza attacks

Best answers
Actually, the deathball used at Vegita was the same as the one used on Namek.. Probably not as strong, of course.

Best answers
thats what im saying if anything put a weaker deathball. there is not many non-beam attacks.

Best answers
But that would entirely defeat the purpose of Frieza transforming, regardless of power.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing entirely defeats the purpose of transforming. Transformation is speed, power level, health, and new attacks.

I'm sure the team is considering new attacks for every character, but for now telekinesis will be Frieza's new attack. I wouldn't mind having the first attack put in if they made it like a close range high speed version of renzoku or something like that, and the second one looks just interesting... fireball-ish. Could add it as a short range wide ki blast that has burns your opponent.

Best answers
if they are turning frieza away from normal blasts, then the only thing i can offer as an idea is a torpedo type thing only he connot hold them. i was also thinking maybe the charge time would alow you to pull one off every 4 or 5 seconds. the attack power could be the same cuz you could let go of the charge anythime you want.

another attack frieza could have is a small barrier that could knock back people with the power and speed of a punch. cuz im sure gohan is not the only player with a barrier, but people would be *******s with that, i mean you never know, ya?

i think it could work like this: when you use it, it burns alot of kai so you can't be cheep about it all the time i'd say you can use it for about a min untell you run out of kai. also after its been turned on the other player could use a kai blast or something stronger maybe so shoot it off faster. (the more power the player use's in his blast the more kai would burn out of your kai guage.) last but not least you could swoop and hit him out of it at the cost of 5 hp or something.

Best answers
yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u man
i hope esf team will add those attack iven for 1.2

Best answers
konstantine77 said:
I would say that the first one is more like multiple generic beams fired in quick succession, the second is not a deathball but something similiar.

Soo...you could like make an attack that would be 4-5 average power generic beams that have another color or sumthin or same as generic beam and that would burn alot of ki? is it possible? i just love to shoot many attacks quickly, but that will not be possible in a near future i know, but i just love when for exampel : Vegeta gets really angry and shoot like 50 kiblasts VERY fast. and the generic beam thing is what i mean, u charge up, doesent hafta be like 4 second charge, and like...*insert nice angry sound* *BAM* *BOOM -*BOOM* and so on. and btw its KI not KAI, im going nuts about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom