2 Major Questions

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just hold right click....Just hold right click, it onyl appears it has to work that way, then you'll get it ;)
Come on guys, even the he may have shown a slight dip intelligence-wise on Frieza, maybe he doesn't like Frieza, could be he hardly uses him, and just because he registered in november, does not make him someone that SHOULD know everything, people who register here sometimes rarely play the game...

you may now be nice ;)

Best answers
u kno what, screw frieza!! dang frieza sux...sorry for spam

but

make sure it says "+attack2" on ur MOUSE2 button..cuz if u have +attack2 on a different key, ur gonna have to type "-attack2" to stop and do it again sometimes...so use ur mouse2, and jus hold it. thanks.

Best answers
i think it was my keyboard, it had a holding problem or something.. cuz i changed keyboard with my other comp and it works, but it doesnt on the other comp now lol...

sorry about the mix up i guess

Best answers
Pardon me for doing this, but what has the keyboard got to do with RIGHT MOUSE CLICK!?!?!

Ugh..... So this entire thread was a complete waste of time, JUUUUUST great. You do know how to attack with melee dont u, or how about charge your ki up....

Sorry, but SaiyanPrideXIX summed it up perfectly. Well, i have had my laughs for this thread.

Best answers
my charge button is C, and my melee i had to keep right clicking to do it

I didnt notice

what do you mean "laughs"?

Best answers
Laughs, as in HAHA, you know, the noise that comes out of your mouth when something is funny, as in this thread is hillarious. Lol, oh well, at least your problem is fixed now, good luck playing as frieza, you will need it :)

Best answers
why is that?
btw nothing in this thread is funny, you must have bad-taste in what's funny and what's not

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\

I've seen just about enough spam and flaming in this thread.

Next person I see flaming here gets a warning, and the thread gets closed because of that.

BTW, I know it may seem like an obscure, off-the-wall thing to say, but some people actually like to change their controls around to their preference, and it may very well have cause some problems for Zilea in regards to his right and left mouse functions for some attacks, we don't really know.

Best answers
exactly

but some people think i'm a moron bceause of it lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, some people just need to put themselves in your shoes,

back on topic :p
Make sure you check what key you have set to secondary attack in the config menu, then use that.

Best answers
allrighgt

btw magus, lets play :(
last time we played we had soem good battles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom