2 long in the sun :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was 8 hours in the sun straight.
now my back and belly r full with blisters:( and they hurt so friggin much!:cry: does anyone has some tips 2 lose 'em quickly?
and did anyone had somethin like this before?

please, i need tips 2 ease the pain, i have second degrees fire wounds...

Best answers
No offense, but thats pretty funny! I never got anything like that, but i got a tip. Use calamine lotion to dry up the blisters. Good luck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, thnx, il hope we have that over here 2

Best answers
Where do you live?

*on topic*
Im pretty sure you can find it in any drug store, and i dont think you need a prescription.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i live in holland, and naraku, just **** OFF! you mother****ing piece of ****! this is the third time you r acting like a 2yr old now! **** of!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster...that'll be a warning for flaming. Be the better man next time...don't drag that on. And Naraku, unless you have something constructive to post, keep it to yourself.

Best answers
Get some sorta ointment or cream for it. And in the future use sunscreen.

Best answers
I live in SA it gets to 40c degrees celcius around were I stay so my skin is almost emune to sunburn:laff: :laff:

Best answers
da-- people i was just kidding and im sorry im not 2 im 17 dumb--- and you are the 2 year old WAAAHHH Wangster:IM --- I NEED ATTENTION SO ILL CUSS THIS GUY OUT ......

Best answers
Dude they are gonna itch like crazy i had them and stuff the littles ones and there were hundreds dont pick em just let em sit and take a cold bath and stuff trust me it goes away after a week or 2

Best answers
*moves thread back on topic*
Try itching cream with benzocaine too (i think thats how its spelled)

Best answers
Im sure you know one blistering sunburn increases your chances of skin cancer by about 23% or so. Lol, on a brighter note, just wait for them to go away, and dont rip them open. You can use that 'sooting aloe' lotion(feels very cold when applyed, problem is, you dont want to TOUCH the hurt area, lol). So, there you go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sparr
Im sure you know one blistering sunburn increases your chances of skin cancer by about 23% or so
:shocked: :shocked: :cry: is that true, so if i had like 50% chance, i now have 73 % for skin cancer??
that sucks man!:( anyways, thnx all, for the info, some blisters are getting of my body now, so some parts r healling, thats a good sign, i hope il get better soon, thnx everyone, exept naraku.
( he wasnt a support....)

thnx.

Best answers
try some aleo vera i dont know if thats how you spell it but its blue.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol it doesn't increase your chance of skin cancer that much. If you sit out in the sun and kill your skin your whole life than your chance of skin cancer will go up but not 23% at a time lol. Calamine (or however you speel it) is about the only thing I know of. If it gets to bad you can try icing it or taking a cold bath because more heat does come off a sunburn if you've noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom