18 and fx scripting.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well even tho that's garunteed..I would find it quite humorous if someoen edited krillin's tranformation, 18 kisses him, than BOOM, transformed booty-craving krilin
Done!!! oh so done.... exept maby the booty craving part......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh! That just gave me a great idea! If you can include other models for the special effects, I could make something to mock Frieza's final transformation from the show. While he's transforming. I could have a Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, and Vegeta model backing away from him or something. I dunno...I'm just brainstorming weird ideas like a n00b craving 1.3 o_O

Best answers
one of the pictures is of 18 doing some kind of grapling move
ok that 'grappling move' looks like nothing more than her pre-punch sequence with a different animation. if they are doing something to enhance melee they really must just be keeping it secret. im not saying this FX system is a bad thing at all. im just thinkin hey... people call for better melee and dev team is like "Oh better melee? Did they say sweet FX system? YES! SWEET FX SYSTEM". like draylock said... priorities.

GJ on the FX system but im much more looking forward to seeing what is being done with the melee system.

Best answers
#18 looks awsome 1.3 will be a great release. But it looks like fx scripting system looks hard to understand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It actually looks pretty simple to understand if youve ever used an animation program.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and if it IS complex to people, they just need to take some time to learn the interface like it took people time to learn to play the game

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you dont have to mess around with the fx system if you dont want to though ... ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait for 1.3 then it comes with the patch/release

Best answers
My concern is this..
The animations are cool and all, like 18 wrapping her legs around trunks, but when we start playing with custom or ascended models... what will happen?
For example..

Now she is wrapping her legs around trunks.. what will happen when trunks goes USSJ ?? Will she be sticking her legs directly through the model? Or will the animations adjust to the model size?
Cuz if not.. that would look like really crappy...

Also, will we still be able to put our own models into esf 1.3? As in replace official ones?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can put in your own models now, just nobody else can see it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didn't see the second 18 picture, great structure.

But DT, PLEASE assure us that when someone uses basic melee, they actually do a hit that would actually send people flying. As of now, they are little tap hits, even tho thats the attack that sends people the farthest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom