10x Kamehame...huh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the question in the trivia thread, I decided to look into it a bit more closely. Turns out I was right...and wrong...whatever. Posted my findings here, I wouldn't be surprised if you were as surprised as I was, which, it turns out, was quite surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crpqqICkSOU

Toei ftl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I have both dvds and remembering noticing this in the japanese subtitles. My conclusion origionaly was that Goku had perfected the technique later on, hence why the red color or 10x Khh (the same thing practically applied to Vegeta and finalflash, after more training he perfected the technique and used in on Cell.jr). I guess it really depends on how you see it.

Best answers
To be honest I never noticed that before:rolleyes:

Maybe Toei tried to make the attack more destructive looking hence the colour change

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if that explains the colour change, the moves don't act in the same way. The red is just like a regular Kamehameha, only...you know...red. The other has the one, weak Kamehameha, followed by nine delayed-effect Kamehameha's fired from the inside-out of the target.

I'm pretty sure Goku was bluffing up to the point where the delayed Kame's kicked in. Doesn't really work for him though, seeing as he was hit by a Super Galick Gun while waiting =\

Best answers
I've never heard of the nine delayed kamehameha effect before? when was that mentioned

But I know what you mean the red kamehameha was powered normally but the blue was'nt

Best answers
More like non-canon ftl.

It's DBGT, not like you can expect any less.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, even subs make gt almost respectable, and thats saying something. The dialogue changes... are just cringe worthy.

GT is never consistant, having any kind of discussion about this is is bound to go around in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom