1.3 Transformations

Best answers
i know 1.2 has just been released i was just wondering how thier going to make 1.3 have more transes without it being very unbalanced like evm/eea :p

sorry for being hasty im just wondering if more transes will ruin the game.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see how it would ruin the game... its just steps of transforming and i doubt they are gonna take long, most likely the same as the first with maybe a little more fx

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, easy.. the team has more control over the code so they will simply adjust the numbers so that it balances out, and we'll test it before we release it to the public...

Best answers
MyStiX said:
i dont see how it would ruin the game... its just steps of transforming and i doubt they are gonna take long, most likely the same as the first with maybe a little more fx
i just thought it would all be unbalanced with super speed and explosions being 5 times the size of the place :fight:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The explosions probably won't chnage, they'll still be using the same code no doubt. They'll never be so big that they completely mess up the server. Speed won't be a problem either. As it is, Krillin's top speed is close to the HL Maximum value so SSJ3 speeds will be up there and others will be in between somewhere or something like that. It will work out fine.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Remember to make the pl for second trans resonable. When I played evm it would take like 4 hours to reach all the stages (Without dragon balls), who plays for that long?!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you? :)
well.. you did say you played for 4 hours.. lol

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
you? :)
well.. you did say you played for 4 hours.. lol
If only to see all the levels though. Which brings me to another point- by the time you got done transing you were so strong that you couldn't do hardly any beams cause it would kill everything! I'm just saying I enjoy the power levels a bit lower. Really high power levels are what made dbz kinda fall apart.

Best answers
Don't worry, the team know what they're doing. I'm sure they'll balance it out well, and not have super strong attacks that kill everything.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to go crazy to get a PL higher of 5 mil right now. After the patch it'll probably change to about 8 or 9 mil (with the extra PL gain), so even if they put in 2 more transformations, each at 2x for every character, that'd only put you up to about 35 mil. Now, if you played for another 2 hours, you might get yourself up to 400 mil, but it is doubtful most users would play that long.

Best answers
SSJ5 Goku said:
Remember to make the pl for second trans resonable. When I played evm it would take like 4 hours to reach all the stages (Without dragon balls), who plays for that long?!

and remember the force will be with u always

ud probley most likely point the finger at fat buu his realy strong to start of with whats gonna happen when he goes thu the other transfomaions?

Best answers
Sonic, does the team know how many steps of transformations they are going to make for 1.3? Will it be one more trans per char or 2 more? :) just wondering.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unlike evm and eea the esf team are a group of real modders who know how to make a game good instead of just tacking on extra stuff and not bothering to see if its any good gameplay wise

Best answers
I think these will be the transformations i don't know for sure though , correct me if im wrong

Goku => SSJ => SSJ2 => SSJ3
Vegeta => SSJ => USSJ => Majin ( SSJ2 )
Adult Gohan => SSJ => SSJ2 => Mystic
Trunks => SSJ => USSJ => SSJ2 ( although he never got to this level )
Krillin ( Saiyan Saga ) => Krillin ( Namek Saga ) => Krillin ( Andriod Saga ) => Krillin ( Buu Saga )
Piccolo ( Caped ) => Piccolo ( Non-Caped ) => Piccolo ( Buffer ) => Super Namek
Tien ( Saiyan Saga ) => Tien ( Android Saga ) => Tien ( Cell Games Saga ) => Tien ( Buu Saga ) .:: If he gets inplented ^^ ::.
Cell => Inperfect Cell => Perfect Cell => Super Perfect Cell
Freeza => Freeza Form 2 => Freeza Form 3 = Freeza Form 4
Buu => Evil Thin Buu => Super Buu => Kid Buu
Captain Ginyu => 50 % Power-Up => 75 % Power-Up => Max Power
Android 18 => 50 % Power-Up => 75 % Power-up => Max Power

The Saiyans get their additional SSJ transformations
The Humans get outfit changes
Piccolo gets caped / non caped and power-ups
Buu get the rest of his transfomations ( no absorbsions )
Freeza and Cell get their full transformation list
Android 18 and Captain Ginyu were both able to increase their powerlevels at will and since they never realy transform this would be best , if the team wants to correct my list , plz do so , because i would like to know wich transformations each character will gain ^^

Best answers
i think captain ginyu will be a useless character because he has no transformation samething with 18. tenshinhan doesnt either.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ginyu has his change now thingy...would be kindda cool.. switch with someone.. after that it takes some time before you can use stronger attacks... like the first minute you can use melee and kiballs
2nd minute you get a new attack ect ect..

and if you die you turn back to normal

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
androids technicly dont have a powerlevel, as powerlevels could be senced.
and the androids couldnt be senced.

but that to the side point

i would like all powerlevels put drasticly down.

let them all start around a powerlevel under 10.000
that way the numbers wouldnt get absurdly high and you have more room to balance things out. atleast with ssj3 in and all.

remember in the early saga´s they had powerlevels between 300/1400
if you slim down the current powerlevels, you can make the transformation something that is actually noticable.

as it is right now the boost in power isnt that great. atleast i dont think so.

you could make the powerlevel of ssj starting at 500.000 with a powermultiplier of 2, ssj2 could have a powerlevel multiplier of 2.5 bringing the ssj on 2.5 milion at 3 milion they can go ssj3 with a multiplier of 2.5
bringing him at 7.5

bleh reading back i will write it a little easier

normal >10.000 transformation level to ssj 500.000
powermultiplier 2

ssj 1.000.000 transformation level to ssj2 1.500.000
powermultiplier 2.5

ssj2 2.500.000 transformation level to ssj3 3.000.000
powermultiplier 2.5

that would bring the most transformed character around 7.5 milion in pl
i would prefer these ways of poweringup instead of having 140.000.000 pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
I think these will be the transformations i don't know for sure though , correct me if im wrong
ok

ur wrong

krillin was and to my info still is the most complete character transformation wise

last i looked he wasnt gonna get any other transformations

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom