1.3 Transformations And Powerlevels?

Best answers
Remade PL and CF

This is how i would like to see 1.3 in the way of powerlevels, power level multiplyers, and gained moves.
The characters are balanced here in there own unique way to fit the show, and not become utterly unbalanced.
Feel free to give me your idea. Any good ideas on what should be changed and i may alter the list. Things with (?) next to them are moves i decided to put and want to know what you think.

In order there is powerlevel Multiplyer, Character Name, Form, Power level needed for trans, Moves Gained.

Starting Power Level :

x1.5 Frieza 750,000 Finger Laser,Deathball, Telekinisis
x1.5 Goku 800,000 Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb/Small Spirit Bomb, Kame Torpedo, Solar Flare
x1.5 Gohan 600,000 Masenko, Gohan Shield
x1.5 Piccolo 650,000 Masenko, Special Beam Cannon, Eye Laser
x1.5 Vegeta 700,000 Gallit Gun, Renzoku, Bakujutsu(?)
x1.5 Trunks 900,000 Burning Attack (sword gib at 20% health)
x1.5 Cell 1,000,000 Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Tail Attack(?)
x1.5 Krillin 500,000 Kamehameha, Destructo Disk, Solar Flare, Scatter Beam
x1.5 Buu 1,500,000 Mouth Beam, Candy Attack, Regeneration, Body Part

1st Transformations :

x1.6 Freiza 1,000,000 2nd form Frieza Big Purple Beam (?)
x1.7 Goku 1,900,000 ssj (can teleport when holding beams)
x1.7 Gohan 1,950,000 ssj Kamehameha
x1.6 Piccolo 1,400,000 fused with nail (loses cape)
x1.7 Vegeta 2,000,000 ssj Big Bang Attack, Final Flash
x1.7 Trunks 1,700,000 ssj Finishing Buster, Flamethrower Attack
x1.6 Cell 2,100,000 2nd form Gallit Gun
x1.8 Krillin 2,600,000 Mystic
x1.6 Buu 3,000,000 Evil Buu

2nd Transformations :

x1.7 Frieza 1,800,000 3rd form Renzoku(?)
x2.0 Goku 2,900,000 ssj2
x2.2 Gohan 2,700,000 ssj2 (20% attack strength gain)
x1.7 Piccolo 2,750,000 fused with kami Scattershot
x1.9 Vegeta 3,200,000 ssj2
x2.0 Trunks 3,000,000 ussj1.5 (much more pl, but slower speed)
x2.1 Cell 3,600,000 Perfect form Special beam cannon, Frieza Disk
x2.3 Buu 4,000,000 Super Buu

3rd Transformations :

x1.8 Frieza 2,500,000 Final form (loses Renzoku) Frieza Disk
x2.5 Goku 4,950,000 ssj3 Super melee combo dragonfist(?)
x2.3 Vegeta 4,200,000 Majin Vegeta Attack Ring(?)
x2.5 Buu 4,750,000 Kid Buu Vanishing Ball (?)

Best answers
nice ideas but some pll get that levels of pl ****ING FAST.
if you will make it a bit higher, it will be a nice add for the mod.
also: you said that kid buu gets 3 times more pl.
THAT IS MUCH MUCH MORE THEN IT SHOULD BE.
also you can make the ssj 2 times more and make some sense here.

Best answers
-increased all multiplyers for transformed states
-kid buu and ssj3 goku's x3 muliplyer was a bit too high so i reduced it to 2.5
It still has to be more than 2.0 imo because they are forms that will take some time to reach.
- changed gohan's ssj2 to 2.2 multiplyer because he was a strong ssj2, but not too strong.
- changed perfect cell's multiplyer to 2.1 to show he is stronger than ssj2 goku but weaker than ssj2 gohan
- Yeah i think it should take a bit more pl to transform. The only thing is how long gamewise is it gonna take to get pl of 3 and 4 million? (without using the dragonballs)
The characters with weaker pl gains will have good speed or better health, but i can't make health and speed changes untill ive played 1.2 to see how the balance would go.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you must think a little farter then just buu freeza and goku.
vegeta get's ssj2 and majin(atleast a little bit stronger then goku ssj2) and gohan get's to be mistic(when able instant trans after first time) and the attack's are easy.
majin vegeta gets self distruct(does not die but gets a aura arond him but the ki will drop fast) and mistic gohan get's instant melee(when you charge the melee you will get verry fast before the foo).
think atleast about the vegeta and other fan's, they want a strong trans to you know

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm assuming your math skills aren't all that great, because the idea reflects that sentiment. That's not a flame, by the way, just a point to be made; a lot of people have mediocre math skills. First of all, if Goku transforms at 1,900,000 and gains 1.6x Pl that puts him at 3,040,000, and as such he can already go SSJ2 according to your scale.

Secondly, giving him 1.6x pl, then 2.0, then 2.5 is completely unbalancing. If he started transforming with, say, 5 million Pl, by the end of those three transformations (ignoring the 1.5x multiplier at the beginning for no reason) he'd be at 40,000,000, whereas somebody like, say, frieza, would be stuck at 24,000,000. Buu has candy beam, so why does he need a higher multiplier? At the end of Buu's transformations he'd be all the way up at 46,000,000 . Gotta get your numbers straight first.

Best answers
Ok first off I think you should wait until after 1.2 is released and also wait until the team release what they have planned for 1.3. Because who knows they might not have all the transformations they might decide to just put in the next transformation level only. Or they could decide not to put the next transformations in at all.

And Sonic is right you need to learn your maths properly cause as soon as someone gets to the first transformation level they could transform to there max transformation and could easily kill everyone on the map with just a generic beam because that is probably the only attack they could use without killing themselves. Besides the Discs, Melee and Candy Attack of course.

Now with that said I will post a better soultion to this problem that is coming up about a month after 1.2 is released so that way I will know if the team are putting in all tranformations in and if they are changing the powerlevels or not.

And the person that posted this im sorry I mean No Offence but this really isnt a good way of solving this problem because you dont really have all the facts first and you have just basically created even more of a problem instead of getting a solution with every aspect covered which includes balance for every character and to the people who just come into the room and the size of explosions with a persons powerlevel at 40 million or more.

Best answers
Well i kinda stuck them in at the last minute and didn't take much time, so i should have thought the multiplyers out first..
Although my maths sucks :p
But basically the difference between powerlevels and when people should be ready to transform is about right... e.g like how ive made freiza's transformations quicker, because in the show he is a changeling who quickly gained (or rather had) his forms. Frieza could reach form 4 when goku could just ssj.
Meh im sure the team will do a good job of it, i just kinda put too many thoughts on here.

Best answers
and what about cell? make a 3rd for him or something..... maybe tail absorb or something

Best answers
Well instead of teleport kamehameha esf gives goku the ability to teleport when useing kamehameha/generic beams. So i dunno if it would be a move really, more of a goku cheat :p
Tail absorbtion form lol? As far as i know there was only imperfect cell (buglike) semi-perfect cell , and perfect cell.
There was like a powered cell , but he looked like some sort of parade blimp :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom