1.3 Improvements

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dbz is fairly popular.... i havent seen a better dbz game for pc around... maybe funimation would want to buy it o_O if it got popular/good enough

Best answers
I think if Funimation decided to ship a fan made mod for an outdated pc game (which they would never do)

Toei would probably seek to withdraw their rights.

Other mods can fantasize being picked up by a publisher, and becoming millionaires, but its not even in the realm of possibility for esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, the way you've spoken about 1.3 I doubt you're one of the more skilled 1.2 players, if you played 1.2 long enough to get good, you'd have to atleast acknowledge that 1.3 movement is worse.
just wanted to point this out very quick

being one of the best esf players in america i can honestly say jinx is definitely higher on my list of challenges in esf than most people in the game. probably alot better than you if ive met you ingame.

The restrictions on everything will force players to fight a certain way, and the game will boil down to something predictable and boring
restrictions? do you realize we still have most of the 1.2 fighting system in 1.3 still?

dashing is being worked on and according to some developers is gonna go through some considerable changes

in 1.2 you had problems such as slow chain-swooping, the tele-delay, and the advanced melee system was annoyingly repetitive. these are all fixed in 1.3

Best answers
This thread has nothing to do with how good you like to think you are, so I'm not even going to answer that.

I'm not even going to re-iterate the point I made earlier, read over Davidskiwan's post, it sums up everything rather nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom