1.3 explosion question?

Best answers
Will the explosions get bigger like in EVM, so you can't make an attack without getting yourself hurt?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoboy said:
Will the explosions get bigger like in EVM, so you can't make an attack without getting yourself hurt?
Due to the fact taht this is ESF and not EVM i dont think so >.>

Best answers
I know, but maybe they implanted some bigger explosions the higher the powerlevel was.

Best answers
I think they will grow with your powerlevel, but they still have some kind of limit to how big they are. If there were level sized explosions like in evm it would be kind of idiotic. Even though they could destroy planets in DBZ, it would still seem stubid if somebody got to certain powerlevel in server and started beamspamming the whole map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, the current blast sizes should be nerfed, as should detonated beams.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
If anything, the current blast sizes should be nerfed, as should detonated beams.
Agreed.
Theoboy said:
I would never want esf to become EVM at heart, since EVM has so amny balance issues. It would make for a much worse game.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway big explosion dosen't look that good for esf just small ones

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a side note to all you peoples.

ESFs explosion size depends more on the relation of your PL to the server average.

Just try it. Add a superbot with max PL. And beat him up untill you have round 50 million.

Than kick him and shoot a beam.

Afterwards add a normal bot and shoot the same beam. Compare the explosions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom