1.2 TOURNAMENT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i don't know if Earth League are organising it...i guess its up to Tim, but i can have a word with him, and maybe the [-Hoboes-] Clan will be able to organise the tourney and the sign ups and a seperate forum section and the servers to fight on.

I'l get back to you guys on it later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, i've got it up on the forums

The first 32 to sign up here will be entered into the tournament, so hurry it up. If you have any queires, then post them up on the forums.
Once the 32 players sign up, a table will be created, and posted on the forums, with specfic times and dates for each fight. A moderator will be in each server. More details will be posted upon the stickies.

So hurry up and sign up. The fights will probably be held within 3-4 weeks, so get your place now =)

Link removed - Prozac

Best answers
yes, this sounds so awesome!!! im definitly signing up, i suggest everyone else does, this tourney will rock!!

Best answers
Everything is set, all we need now is the 32 players, we have 7 signed up this far keep it coming!

Best answers
WOOOHOO!! count me in...
but 1 question. i got a 700something cable connection and im from israel...how laggy will i be?

Best answers
Great, sign up on the hoboes forums and check in at the Signup threads.

Erm i think that depends on the guy who's hosting. this tournament is supposed to be 1 vs 1 all the way, and either the moderator watching the fight will host or someone of the fighters will, depends were still workin those out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personaly i think the moderator should host its fairer to boath participants so they boath have a little ping not 1:0ping, 2:100ping

Best answers
Dito, Well luckily we got ehm 4 mods atm and everyone is from dif country's who should be able to host for everyone that joins with decent ping.

Best answers
where did u say i should go to sign up? if u could post the address (if the mods agree of course:))

edit: NM, saw the address above.... signed in! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brilliant. If you guys could help spread the word round, the sooner we can start this thing !

Best answers
Im not the best player and im not the worst but ill give it ago :)

Best answers
ill try to spread the word. btw...who are the leaders of this tourni? and have u decided yet how its gonna go?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Myself and Styx are holding the tournament after a discussion with Timasta.

Link removed - Prozac

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEWSFLASH the turnament will start soon since all places are fild out

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're allowed to organize the tournament on the ESF forum, but you're not allowed to "advertise" your forums for so that our users can play in your tournament!

-Prozac-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we got 98% of our contestants without this forum, since this post has been dead for ages. Ah well, we have them all now anyway.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
NEWSFLASH the turnament will start soon since all places are fild out
How soon is soon?

Best answers
Hey whats up little guy!! I have new game! I want to play it! It's called "Obey the law!"
Ryoko

here are the first matches and dates

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by Prozac
You're allowed to organize the tournament on the ESF forum, but you're not allowed to "advertise" your forums for so that our users can play in your tournament!
what advertising i just thought that since it all began here in this thread someone might still read it :laff:

PS. im not a member (but im triing to join)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Azrael] said:
http://forum_link

here are the first matches and dates
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for doing exactly what a moderator told you not to do (read Prozac's post).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
How soon is soon?
You should have recieved an email with all the information on. I just remembered, your from the united states, if you want your match put back any later, just catch me on msn, and i can change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom