1.2.1 Wise

Best answers
You've packed 1.2.1 installer with WISE, i think you should pack it with another installer packer, theres a lots of posts/threads in this forum that asks for help in installing 1.2.1.
My problem is that to the installer freezes in the "Initializing wise installation wizard" box/screen, and i think i might not be the only one, and i definetly dont want to reinstall my OS just cos i want to install ESF 1.2.1.
so id like if youd pack the new version with another installer packer, for example. clickteam installer, install creator etc...

Thank you for your time and sorry about my english.

Best answers
Try a scan disk, it might be a problem with some software or it could be something to do with your graphic settings.

Best answers

It has something to do with my windows being broken and me not willing to reinstall it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then dont play esf. Simple as that. If the problem can be fixed but you dont wanna then why complain?

Best answers
Would you lose every single file that you have just to install esf 1.2.1 patch? well i wouldnot, and if esf team is so lazy that to they cant make another installer for those who doesnt want to reinstall their windows... well then im gonna wait for 1.3 full and hope it wont be packed with Wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom